CHAPTER 13

IN THE MORNING

Jasmin woke up early, she wondered where Xavier went last night - she even stayed a little later than usual before falling asleep but as far as she remembered it was already 11:30 when she decided to sleep and she didn't hear anything. She thought he must have gone out.

Ay bakit ba ako nag-aalala sa koryong yon...(Why am I worrying about that Korean guy anyway?) she thought. She nodded, she is just being a good citizen worrying for someone else's whereabouts- what's wrong with that?  Hay, maka-shower na nga. Hindi ako puedeng magworry sa mga taong hindi naman related sa reasons why andito ako sa Seoul, (Sighs, Gotta take a shower. I shouldn't be worrying about people not related to the reason why I am in Seoul.) she thought. Focus Jasmin, focus.  She wiggled her hands around and checked her phone.

She has one email notification.

She quickly opened it, Maybe it was from Xavier, she thought. When she opened it, it was from Alexander Lee. Agent Alexander Lee.

It reads: 

Hi Jasmin,I am back in Seoul, meet me at 11:00 AM today at  Citrus Bar, Park Hyatt  

See you then.Alexander

 Date? Jasmin thought.

Feelingera naman sya , sure she is a model- beautiful and all that- but Agent Lee is all business. BUt his email doesn't sound all business to me, she thought. Anyway.....let's get some shower and get ready Jasmin ok? Whatever it is that Agent Lee wants- business or whatever we will know later, ok?  Jasmin told herself as she looks at the mirror examining herself- before she turns on the shower and quickly got in. 

She screamed...ahhhhh What the.... she thought.

 Studid stupid... she muttered. The water was still too cold- she should have waited before getting inside. What was she thinking. Jasmin Jasmin...not a very good way to start your day.  Meanwhile, in Xavier's room- he was still sound asleep- but quickly got awakened when he heard her scream. He quickly got up and ran out of his room worried about her. Jasmin..Jasmin..are you ok? he asks from outside the bathroom. 

She didn't respond.

He can only hear the water falling from the shower. Jasmin..Jasmin.. he calls out again. Still no response. 

Worried, he went back in his room and quickly took the key to the bathroom. He has it just in case it got accidentally locked. 

 His hands were trembling, worrying about Jasmin. She might have slipped or something.  As soon as he was able to open the door, he calls out and scanned the bathroom, Jasm.... he stopped as he saw her silhouette on the shower door.

The steam coming from the hot water makes out the shape of her. She was humming a tune, her head tilted up...

Xavier swallowed hard and was about to close the door, when Jasmin realized someone is inside the bathroom other than her- she opened the shower door and saw Xavier, wide eyes and looks shocked or whatever-, she freaks out--- 

Hoyyy..hoyyy what the...anong ginagawa mo dito..bastos..manyakis...gago!!!! She quickly closed the door again and yells Get out ...you...you...jerk! she said. 

 Xavier didn't understand what she said - must have been curses in her  language. She looks embarrased and pissed alright.

 Aissh...Xavier Xavier...what were you thinking? Aissh....he felt frustrated and anxious about it....what will she think? that she is a pervert or something? But, wait- he was just worried about her right? Why am I worried about what she will think? She screamed first, and she woke me up I was sleeping nicely then she just screams-- what is she crazy or something? Of course if you scream like that - it is either you are scared, in danger or something bad happened. That should be it...but ...aissh...ah whatever. Let me get back to bed....I will deal with her later. 

He drops on his bed on his face, then hits his head again and again on the pillow. 

Aishhh..... 

***to be continued...

Continuation...

Jasmin was shaking her head, her cheeks felt warm from embarrassment. Imagine, a stranger saw her naked! She wanted to scream again but stopped herself from doing it.

"Tanga... Tanga you are so stupid Jasmin! Bakit kasi hindi mo ni-lock yong door.!" She muttered to herself as she finished toweling herself dry and wrapped herself with her robe.

She can't really get mad at Xavier because she knows it was just out of concern, she would have done the same thing if she heard someone scream like she did.

Ahhh...it would be REALLY awkward to face him again but I can't avoid him either. Hayyy, Jasmin. Face your dilemma, just act normal and forget it happens. Yes..that's the only way to deal with this. She smiled at herself in the mirror and breathes in relief.

"Let's see if it works. Let's see," Jasmin thought.