the escape

Kile had a surprised look on his face.
"What's going on? Why didn't you tell me that you knew my parents?" I questioned Kile.
"I didn't know they were your parents." Kile answered.  I looked into my parents' faces.
"We are so sorry Spencer, but we had to protect you from them." my mother told me.
"Protect me from who?" I asked my parents.  They looked at eachother and back at me.
"Why can't anyone answer my questions?" I said, aggravated.
"You haven't told her?" my parents said to Kile. 
"TELL ME WHAT?" I yelled at both my parents and Kile. My parents looked at each other and sighed.
"Fine, we'll explain it ourselves." my parents said as they shot an accusatory glare at Kile.  My parents began to explain what was going on and who "they" were. I was finally getting some answers, but they weren't very helpful.
"Wait, so let me get this straight, these people, the Spartans, are trying to kill me?" I questioned.
"What did I ever do to them?" I asked.
"That's the thing, honey, we don't know what they want from you." my dad answered.  I turned to Kile.
"So that man, with the gun, was one of them?" I asked Kile.
"Yes, he is the co-leader." Kile answered.
"So who's the leader of the Spartans?" I wondered.
"We don't know that either." my parents said.
"Well we better get going before they break into the car too." Kile said, trying to break the silence. As my parents were driving I watched the houses go by and wondered what the Spartans wanted with me. I soon realized that the houses were thinning and more trees were visible.
"Where are we going anyway?" I asked Kile.
"To a safer place, away from here." said Kile as he turned towards me. I realized that I had to leave my home. We weren't just leaving the house behind, we were leaving all the memories behind too.  A stray tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away before anyone noticed. I was leaving the place where I grew up, I was leaving my friends, it felt like I was leaving my life behind.

Sorry it was so short I just didn't have enough time to write.