safe house

As we got closer to wherever we were going, I looked over at Kile and realized how familiar he looked. I knew I had seen him somewhere before. I kept thinking. He looked at me and said, "You're staring, Spencer." I blushed and quickly looked away.

I realized how tired I was and drifted off to sleep.

All off sudden, I was being carried. I didn't know what was happening I couldn't see who was holding me. I tried to yell for help, but I soon realized I was gagged. Everything was black. I realized I was inside of a bag and futilely tried to kick and punch whoever was manhandling me. My arms and legs were tied up and I couldn't move. I felt myself being put down and heard footsteps walking away from me. It felt like hours before I heard someone else approaching me. I heard voices. They were vaguely familiar but I couldn't figure out who they belonged to.

I realized who they were. The Spartans. I knew the man's voice from when Kile and I jumped off the balcony. It felt like that was a year ago, but it was just this morning. Wait a minute, what if I slept through the rest of the day? What if it's been days since I've been with my parents and Kile? What if they're all dead? I started worrying and panicking. I didn't know what to do. I was shaking with fear.

A few minutes later, I realized the voices had stopped. I wondered where the men had gone. I hoped my parents were okay. I drifted off to sleep while crying.

I woke up the next day. Or what seemed like the next day. I decided to try to break free again. Sadly, it didn't help. I sighed and listened for people. I heard footsteps coming towards me, and then they stopped right next to where I was. The person started to lift me again and I began to thrash around, trying to hurt whoever it was. The person unzipped my bag and I looked up into his face.

It was my father.

I wrote this in like 15 minutes so don't judge. Comment ship names for Spencer and Kile! Sorry this was even shorter than last time I have to work on a project for school...ugh🙄