Chapter 1

Enjoy Saved You From Drowning!!! Hope you like it! Comment what you think!! Oh and it won't just be Ariana's POV but for this chapter its only hers. ENJOY!!!!

*****************************************************************

Ariana's POV**

Ok. Let me explain myself. Hi Im Ariana. Ariana Siren. Im a mermaid. I live on the coast of California but my family lives on the coast of Flordia. I'm 18 years old meaning I can go on land anytime I like. All i have to do is be TOTALLY dry. I know stupid right.

I have Light brown hair with orange and yellow streaks in my hair, like my tail color. I have some weird looking eyes though. Not in a nasty or weird way but its a weird color for eyes. There a neon blue color. I mean its really Neon. Its a little creepy. I always get asked how they look like that. I just tell them its a really rare color. Which it is.

Most mermaids, Yes theres more, have the color of their tail, or neon green, or orange or something. They say there was never a mermaid with Neon blue eyes. Ever.

Well that's technically everything you need to know about me really.
.
.
.
I walk on the beach staring at the waves that are getting dangerously close to my feet. I see a boat in the distance. Looks like there's five teenage boys on it.

Oh there's another thing. Mermaids have good sense. Meaning smell, seeing, and in there mind. We are really intelligent for fish i know.

I watched them as i walked down the beach. All i hear only the laughter of the boys. I heard some names. Louis, Harry, and Niall? Ha, cute names. And cute faces.

(That's how good mermaids can see and hear)

Ok lets see what there saying to each other.

"Harry, Louis stop moving the boat so much!"

"Sorry Liam." They both said.

So Louis, Niall, Harry, and Liam. Ok now whos the dude with the black hair?

"Zayn what the Hell!!!!!?!???!" Louis shouted and pushed 'Zayn' Off the boat.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! That's Funny.

"LOUIS!!!! ZAYN CAN'T SWIM!!!!!!!!" They yelled.

Okay just got a little less funny. What are they going to do? There not jumping in trying to save him!

"What are we surpposed to do? I can't see him!" Louis shouted back.

Ok I can't take it anymore. I ran. To the edge of the water. I took a deep breath before plomiting to the ocean floor. I looked down and waiting for my tail to appear. 10 seconds of waiting and a goldish, orangish light beamed from my legs.

When it disappeared I swam to the surface. I spot the boat about 10 meters infront of me. They can't see me but I can see them. I sink deep enough so they can't see me. I swam towards the boat in full speed.

When I got there I saw him. He was trying to kick back up but failed. He started going unconsious and I scooped him up.

I can't go up there they will see me. But if I don't 'Zayn' will die. I had to make a choice. I sighed underwater and swam upwards. I have to.

I swam up and met 4 faces. All shocked, seeing that a mermaid is holding Zayn. Like a baby if I might add.

"Whoaa! Your a mermaid!" Harry shouted.

"Yeah and I saw Louis, is it, pushing Zayn off the boat, and he clearly can't swim." I say glaring at Louis.

Hey I don't like showing people im a mermaid. Actually I never really told of showed anyone i was a mermaid. My parents will be pretty mad if they knew about this.