Chapter 3

Ok chapter 3! I feel like updating alot. I don't know why but I will be doing some smaller chapters for each book if I can. I don't know yet, it depends on my mood. Well Enjoy chapter 3! Hope you like it! Comment! Vote! FOLLOW ME!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

******************************************************************************

Britten's POV**

My heart was pumping out of my chest waiting them to talk. There faces still surprised looking at Ariana and I.

"This is....AWESOME!!!! MY GIRLFRIENDS A MERMAID!!!" Louis shouts running over to me.

He ran right into my and we fell backwards. I giggled at his childish actions. He sat up, which was weird for me because Louis was straddling me.....as a mystical creature. This isn't weird at all!

"Will you mind getting off of me?" I laughed.

"Yeah sorry, I just can't believe it!! Why didn't you tell us sooner!?"

"Well I.....Can you guys get Ariana and Me a tow- wait nevermind."

I forgot Ariana and I have a power for that. We looked at each other and nodded. we both used one of our hands to dry our selves off. We clenched our fist and steam went everywhere in the house.

Luckily no one thought the house full of the most famous boy band was on fire. When the steam cleared a gold glow and a purple glow...well glowed and we stood up.

"Story time!" I shout.

Everyone even Ariana came and sat down in a circle. I know she knows how i became a mermaid. Just like her.

"Ok so this is mine and Ariana's story, because we are the same....mermaids of course but anyways, When I was born I thought the ocean was the only place I would be able to go because well, I never saw land before. But on my 16th birthday my parents told be about land. They said if i wanted to I could go live up here with my brother Zach, That's where he went when i was 12. My brother just left and my parents said nothing to me, I thought he died, so when my parents told me he was on land Of course I went. My parents didn't say anything, They let us make our own decisions. So I lived with my brother until I was 19. Now I'm 20 and live with you guys."

Ariana's POV**

"So this happened with your family too Ariana?" Zayn asks me.

"No, not techinally, My parents told be about land when i was younger, I was a 'explorer' so one day I figured out if i was dry i get feet, well I left and my parents didn't know, they moved to Flordia, the coast of it of course and let me stay here. Now I live all alone in my home in the ocean..."

"All alone?" Liam asks.

All I do is nod.

"That is what i was going to tell you Liam, can Ariana stay here for the summer? She doesn't have a home up here." Zayn asks Liam.

"Well Of course she can stay! Anyways Britten finally has someone like her! A girl and A mermaid!"

"LIAM!!!" Britten and I giggled.

"There's one little problem though...." I started.

"What is it?" Niall asks, tilting his head to the right side.

"I only have what im wearing now, which is a swim suit that appears when i dry off from my tail, when i get wet again it disappears from were I had it, say in a room, and it will litterally disppear when I get wet again."

"Then I guess tomorrow we will go shopping, For the night we can use some of my PJs." Britten says.

Of course I know everything about the land, I'm not one of those crazy mermaid paths that don't know about anything. I know all the food, drinks, clothes, languages and such and such. Im not stupid!!!

************************************************************************************************

Told you it was going to be small so don't comment saying its small, I KNOW!! Anyways hope you like this.....well little chapter 3! Keep reading. JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

READ!

LIKE!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)