Chapter 6

Zayn's POV**

I woke up in my bed with my arms wrapped around a pillow. I sat up quickly remembering that Ariana was laying next to me when i fell asleep. I hopped out of the bed and walked down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen, no one was in there meaning everyone was still sleeping. I looked at the clock. It was only 8:30am. Where would she have gone? I looked in every room where the boys sleep. They were all still there.

I walked into Louis' room, seeing that he was still sleeping i slowly started closing the door, but then i noticed something. Britten wasn't next to him.
.
.
.
.
.
Ariana's POV**

"I beat you!"

"It's was only 3 seconds! I would have beat you if that dolphin didn't get in my way."

"Wow Britten blaming it on the dolphin!"

We laughed then looked around the pool.

"So this is where you sleep?"

"Yes, well usually. Yesterday was the first time I've slept In a bed."

"About that. How was it sharing a bed with Zayn? Heard he's a cuddlier." I slapped her playfully and she splashed me laughing.

"Do you think we should get back?" Britten asked.

"It was 7:30am when we left, even if we were out here for 3 hours the boys would be asleep." I stated.

"Good point."

"Want to go to the northern part of this island? There's beautiful reefs and nicer sharks over there."

"SHARKS?! I'm terrified of sharks! One chased me once!"

"Britten it's okay! These sharks are much older so they don't go for big fish, and certainly not mermaids."

"Fine I'm trusting you." Britten sighed.

.

.

.

.

.

Zayn's POV**

I didn't go back to bed after that so I sat down on the couch and started watching TV. It was another 45 minutes until Louis walked down th stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Zayn." He said sitting on the couch next to me.

"Mornin'. Hey did Britten or Ariana tell you where they were going?" I asked.

"No, They are mermaids Zayn, they probably just went for a swim or something." Louis pointed out.

"Good Point. Do you think you want to wake the others up?"

"Nay let's get go find Britten and Ariana."

"Okay."

.

.

.

.

.

Britten's POV**

I followed Ariana to the north side of the island. As I swam I say different kinds of fish that I don't usually see on the south side. They were more color which made the reef beautiful. But the down side, Sharks. If been bitten by a shark before. It wasn't a great white and it wasn't that big, but when something bites down into you, my tail for instants, it scares the shit out of you.

Ariana pointed up meaning the swim up so we can talk.

"What is it Ariana?"

"We should back I don't want to get- AHHHhhhHHHh!"