Chapter 5

Sorry its going to be small i know it already. It's funny because it ends up pretty long.....Anyways sorry i haven't been updating lately so here you go, enjoy it because this is the week end but i have so much crap going on in my life right now, school, meets, swim practice, concerts, homework, Wattpad, etc...

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

*******************************************************************************************

Ariana's POV**

"Wow." Thay all said.

They were all staring at me, shocked i guess...

"What?"

I blush and smile at the carpet. I just sang to the biggest boy band on the planet, and they liked it.... i hope..

"That was, Amazing!!!"

I guess they liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawned, slowly drifting to sleep. I head laid on someones shoulder, i think it was...Oh God it was Zayns. I sat up fast.

"Sorry." I whispered.

I whispered considering we were watching a movie with the boys, Love Accually. I love that movie! Did I tell you? No? Well now you know.

"You tired??" He whispers in my ear, making my shiver a little.

I nod and yawn again.

"Come On, You can sleep in my bed."

He picked my up bridal style and i laid my head back on his shoulder. He walked up to his room and set my in the bed. He threw the blankets over me and smiled.

"Night." He started walking out of the room.

"Wait!"

"Yeah Ariana?"

"Stay."

..........

Told you it was going to be small. Wow, When i look back at it, its REALLY small. Sorry i hate doing that but im tired, i just did time trials in swimming, meaning you times. I think these were my times.

100 Butterfly: 1:50.18

100 Breast: 1:49.09

100 Back: 1:59.60

50 and 100 Free: I got a cramp in my leg on 100 and in 50 my stupid person for the timer forgot to time it!!!! -_-

100 I.M: 1:30.14

Well enjoy your weekend!!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)