Chapter 2

Heres Chapter 2!!! ENJOY!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT. Ok for the first couple of chapters, It's going to my Ariana's POV**. But there will be other peoples POV. BYE!!!!!

****************************************************

Ariana's POV**

"So were do you live?" Zayn asked me when we all were walking down the beach.

"The ocean."

"No, I mean on land."

"I don't."

He looked at me in confusion.

"I don't have a home on land Zayn." I sighed.

"Well, maybe you can stay at our place for the summer."

"Well if its alright with you guys." I smiled.

"Well i will ask Liam, but i know he will let you stay." He smiled back.

"Thanks."

***Outside the house***

"This is the house."

Liam says walking up to this beautiful white beach house. I looked back at the ocean and smiled. Every morning i can go swimming still!!!

If mermaids are on land to long they get really sick. They will throw up and freak out. Like in a Full Moon.

When the full moon happens mermaids have to BE in water OR a mermaid, other wise there powers disappear for a week or two, Meaning a week or two of being very very sick.

When i turned back I ran right into someone. It was a girl.

"Um Boys, Who is she?" The girl said.

"Oh this is Ariana she..." Louis started then stopped.

I swear if he tells her that im a mermaid, i will grab him, bring him to the ocean and hold him under for 2 minutes. Opps, that was harsh thinking. But seriously that's what i would do.

"She saved Zayn from drowning."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Britten. Louis girlfriend."

"Hi Britten."

I look at her eyes when she faces me from Louis. Oh Crap. She has dark Purple eyes. She's a mermaid. How can Louis and the boys not see that her eyes are purple!?! Maybe they can't see it that good.

"Um. Can i talk to Britten for a bit outside....so we can get to know each other?" I ask Louis.

"Sure. But not to long. Fans will see Britten and know where were staying." Louis says walking inside.

Fans? What does he mean by Fans?

Britten and I walked over to the side of the house so know one could hear us. The boys might know about me, but im pretty sure they don't know about Britten being one.

"Ariana, You have neon blue eyes! I know your a mermaid. But i never saw a mermaid with neon BLUE eyes. Thats so rare." She says smilng at me.

"I know. We don't know how or why they are like that. My mom's eyes are green and my dads eyes are purple, and my sister Evie, her eyes are green like my mothers, so we don't know how."

There was a long silent. Not the weird, awkward, and bad silents, a happy feeling silents.

"And Your a mermaid too, considering that you have dark purple eyes. "

"Yeah I am. My moms eyes are dark purple and my dads eyes are neon orange. My brother Zach's eyes are neon purple and my two twin sisters Hailey and Bailey have dark orange."

"That is awesome!"

"Yeah. Hey, you sound really cool, we should go for a swim tomorrow morning. UUHHH!!! The boys could come!"

"No they can't!"

"Why?"

"Because I never told them. I didn't know how they would react." She sighs.

"You should tell them. They didn't do that bad with me." I smiled.

She smiled back. Then it faded when she looked behide me. Her eyes widen. I turn around and there's about 30 something girls running at the house. I looked back at her.

"Run." She mumbled.

Lucky, beacuse im a mermaid i heard her and we dashed for the door. We were breathing heavily.

"Why were they running at us? And why? And what's One Direction?" I asked seeing the signs.

"There fans of One Direction which are a boy band and-"

"We are the famous boyband." Harry says walking into the living room with a bottle of water.

Britten and I tense up. I think Harry noticed. The rest of the boys came running in and locked all the windows and doors and shut the curtains.

"So you guys are famous?"

"Yep. You didn't know?"

"Guys im a mermaid. I live in the-" I covered up my mouth.

The boys never told Britten I was a mermaid. And now they all have wide eyes, even Britten. Then Britten's eyes dropped. About 2 minutes later she still was looking at the ground. The boys were still wide eyed waiting for Britten to talk.

The Fans went away and Britten stood up. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen. She got a glass of water.

"Britten what are you doing?"

"Im going to show them im a mermaid." She says in a serious tone.

"Why?"

"Because, I almost messed up many times. Now that they know mermaids are real, they might understand."

"Ok. And they will."

I smiled and we walked into the living room. All of the boys eyes were on us. I heard Britten sigh. I looked at her and nodded.

"Boys. Britten will like to show you something." I said and nodded for her to dump it. She nodded back and dumped it. Some hit my hand. There was no towel in reach so I sat down, knowing other wise im going to fall on my butt.

We both sat next to each other and waited. We closed our eyes. A Goldish glow and a purple glow filled the room. We heard the boys gasp when they went away. We opened our eyes to see the boys' faces. HAHAHA!!!

"Louis, Boys. Im a mermaid too." Britten looked at Louis.

"This is......"

********************************************************************************

I know you love the Cliff hanger!! I was being sarcastic I wasn't being serious, I know you absolutely hate them!!! Anyways sorry i didn't update for a LONG time but here's chapter 2!

Can I get 5 votes. 20 reads. and 3 comments? THANKS!!!

COMMENT!

RATE!

VOTE!

READ!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)