Two - Seeing Dylan Carter

Jenna Waters

As we arrived in front of our new home in Maywood Park, I noticed a boy staring at our moving truck. He lived across the street from us. I went out of our car. My mom called and told me to help her carry the boxes inside.

Then the boy approached our home and my father noticed him. I stopped staring and went inside to help my mom. Then, the boy and my father started talking. I just stared at them and wondered what they were talking about.

"Jenna! Can you help me carry this box to the kitchen! It's just really heavy!" It was mom. "I'm coming mom!" I ran outside. While carrying the box, I could see the boy and he is still talking to my father. Then I rushed back outside and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation. "....I'm Liam Carter." The boy, eherm, Dylan, said. He looked my way. And I wondered if he noticed me.

After he left, I went back inside to choose my room. My younger brother, Seth, rushed ahead of me and got the room with a loft. So I ended up choosing the room with its own bathroom and walk-in closet. Seth stared and grumbled when he saw my room. I just laughed.

Then for the rest of the day, we arranged our furniture. Yet I couldn't stop thinking about Dylan. He seemed nice and helpful. I wanted to know him more.

The following day, our telephone was plugged. So I sat in the sofa and called my best friend, Lia Hathaway.

"Hey. I just realized that I live across a cute guy." I told her. "Oh my gosh! I am so coming over. And when I get there, you give me the details." She said and hanged up.

She came over and I told her everything. Then we just laughed. "Hey. Why not play some games."Lia said. And then we said "It's time for.........STRIKE FORCE III!!!!" Strike Force was the best FPS game and the third is a rare part of the game. Which made it more fun.

Then as we played, I slowly forgot about Dylan.