1-Im Coming Home

Come Together - The Beatles

***

Mia's pov

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. I think it went oh oh oh, I think it went yeah yeah yeah, I think it goes..." I sang.

Today my mom was coming home from her training base. She said she has something for me as a birthday present, which is in three days. Well before I start talking about that more let me introduce myself. I'm Mia Sanders. I'm 18 turning 19, and I'm in my first year if college. I'm about 5'4 and I love food, but yet I'm a twig. I guess you could say I'm like Niall. I'm a huge fan of the boys and Niall is my favorite. I don't have posters all over my walls and tons of magazines with them on it though, okay maybe the magazine part.

'I should invite Emma over.' I thought to myself. I texted her and she said she would be here in five minutes. So I decide in my spare time till she gets here I'm gonna watch some tv. My life isn't exciting, I've got a few friends, I try not to draw attention to myself. I'm not popular and I don't want to be. I wouldn't be able to stand having all that attention on me. I don't understand how Eleanor and Sophia can. I can understand Perrie dealing because she's in Little Mix.

"Hey hoe!" a voice shouted.

Well, wasn't expecting that. There's no way that was 5 minutes. Oh well.

"Who are you calling hoe? your the sixsome whore."

"Excuse me! I only have Harry!"

"And Andy, Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, Kenneth, and so on. What does that make me?"

"A hoe." she said raiding my cabinets. She always does this every time she comes I've just because there's always food. Since I buy it all the time.

"Hey doesn't you mom come home today?"

" Yeah, she said she had a huge birthday present for me."

"Ooh I wonder what it is!"

"Me too! What if its the iPhone 5, I've been wanting one of them."

"You can't buy one?"

"You know how I feel about spending money. If I don't need it I'm not gonna buy it because not everyone has money in this world."

"True true."

"Let's watch a movie to pass time."

"Okay."

I went to our DVD cabinet an picked some films. consisting of both Despicable Me's, Mama Mia, Grease, and R.I.P.D. I popped some of my popcorn and added my secret seasoning and grabbed us some cola an started the movie.

"What did you put in?" Emma asked.

"R.I.P.D. with Ryan Reynolds."

"Mhm that man is fine."

"Oh my gosh right!"

"Ooh it's starting."

We quieted down and after numerous laughs and cracking jokes about the funny scenes we were putting in Mama Mia. Another amazing movie.

Half way through the movie I heard a door shut. My eyes widened when I saw the time. I dashed out of my seat and out the doors, tackling my mom to the ground in a big hug.

"Mom! I missed you so much! Even though you were only gone for a month and a half!"

"I missed you too sweetie! Hello Emma, get your butt over here and give me a hug!" My mom laughed.

Although my mom was almost never home because she's at the base for Marines, when she is here it's like she has never been gone. She's the best mom anyone could ask for! I wish every one could have a mom like her.