2-Who Knew Talking Is So Easy?

Little Me - Little Mix

***

Mia's Pov

I've come to realize, that I'm very impatient. These three days just can't go by fast enough. It's been a restless night and I just can't sleep. I know it's not completely about the concert, but because I have insomnia. No one but my mom knows this, so I'm constantly just saying I couldn't sleep. I got out of my bed, putting my kitten, Bae, on the fluffy Duck Dynasty blanket to let her sleep still. I put my glasses on and walked to the kitchen. Is it really 3:26 a.m., I grabbed some goldfish and a coke and flicked the TV on. The Lion King was on Disney so I guess I'll just watch this. Laughing at Simba and Puma I heard keys rattling at the door. I turned the tv down to listen when my father walked in, I was confused. What was he doing here?

"Dad?" I questioned

"Mia? What are you doing up this late?"

"Can't sleep, what are you doing home?"

"I'm off work for the next four days."

"Wow shocker." I rolled my eyes.

"Look I know I'm not always here but I'm still your father. You don't need to act this way towards me."

"Like what? Mad because my father wasn't even there for me when I had my first date, first boyfriend, when I broke my ankle, had my first homecoming?"

"Enough! Okay I get it, but you have to understand, someone needs to make the money, and that's why I work. It's not that your mother and you aren't important to me, you are, but I have to do my job and that's important to me also."

"At least your here for one of my birthdays." I scoffed.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed."

I turned up the volume so I could hear it once my dad was up stairs and going into my moms room. I went on my twitter to see a new tweet from Niall.

" NiallOfficial: Goodmorning/afternoon whatever it is! what's goin on?"

Oh Niall's on, well it's morning for me, maybe I'll shoot him a message. He won't reply maybe I'll just send a short reply in private message.

'@NiallOfficial: not being able to sleep keepin me awake, seeing you in 3 days (: can't wait. xx'

I sent the message and placed my phone next to me. I surfed the channels just to see what's on, just stick with Lion King.

I felt a vibrate next to me and saw I had a twitter notification. My heart started to race, did Niall actually respond to me? I quickly opened the app just to see someone followed me. I frowned and put my phone back down. Damn I was actually hoping he responded to me. I went to use the bathroom and do my buisness, realizing I left my phone on the couch. Not like it matters, he won't reply.

I washed my hands fixed my hair and walked back to the loft. My phone backlight just turned off showing I had just gotten a message.

'One new message from twitter' It read.

Probably just another person following me, doesn't hurt to check though right? I opened it and saw a notification from my messages.

Niall Responded! I opened the message and my heart dropped.

'Sorry bout that love, hope you get some sleep, want to talk in the mean time? I've got time xx' -Niall

He called me love, calm down Mia, do not flip out, he's just a normal guy that happens to be in the biggest boy band known world wide. I didn't want to leave him hanging and for starters who would pass up the offer to talk to Niall Horan when he asked to talk. Um not me, so I started to reply back...