3-Im Not Hiding Anything

Little White Lies- One Direction

***

Mia's pov

I woke up again around one in the afternoon, Bae was still sleeping on my chest, purring away. I know I had gotten one last message from Niall but I don't remember what it said.

'You know Mia, you're different from all the other girls. nice chat with you love, I'll talk to you later.' -Niall.

What did he mean 'different from all the other girls'? I'm really not and he doesn't even know anything about me. I decided to post something since I have nothing better to do. I took a morning me selfie and typed,

'Just woke up, feeling refreshed from a restless night. <3'

Now maybe I should do something with my day, but what is there to do?

Niall's pov-

"Niall wake up, Harry brought us donuts and coffee." Zayn said pulling my curtain back.

I wasn't even sleeping, I just have my back to the curtain of my bunk on this crowded bus. I was too busy with Mia last night to even sleep. She was so easy to talk to. Mia didn't treat me like Niall Horan from One Direction, she treated me like Niall from Mullingar, Ireland. And I missed that feeling. Instead of actually getting up and having breakfast with the others, I scrolled through twitter, following some fans, retweeting some of them, replying back to some, when one stood out. Mia had made a tweet, and there was a picture attached. She was beautiful, just stunning!

'Just woke up, feeling refreshed from a restless night. <3'

Did I keep her awake? No I couldn't of, she told me she couldn't sleep.

"Woohoo! were in Florida now!" Louis shouted. Donuts and beautiful Florida weather sounds great right now. I got out of my bunk and walked out to see three boxes of donuts and cups of 7-11 coffee. I grabbed a chocolate glazed, coffee and sat at the table to eat it. This, this was nice right here. Just being able to sit down, eat a couple donuts, drink some coffee and not have Paul, Modest!, Simon or the fans on my back. No fans mobbing us, just relaxing. When we get to the hotel in Miami I'm hoping we can go to the pool or beach without being mobbed. My phone vibrated, pulling it out I saw I had a message from twitter. Mia tweeted again.

'Woo! Mall trip with my girl Emma, going shopping for the One Direction concert!'

I smiled and got an idea.

"Hey guys do you know a local mall near American Airlines Arena?" I questioned

"Why? You wanna go shopping?" Lou asked.

"Yeah, just to look around," I shrugged.

"Well I need to get more makeup and hair products for the tour, so I'll go with you. Anyone else joining?"

"Yeah I guess I will, let me get my boots." Harry said.

"We still have a half hour till we get to the hotel in Miami Harry." I explained.

"Oh.. then why are you wondering so early?"

"Planning ahead, instead of last minute."

"Oh, makes sense."

I went to my profile since I had nothing to do and messaged Mia.

'Hey I got another joke for ya, :D'

I can only imagine her face when she reads this one, if I had her stomach hurting from laughing so much last night I'm sure she'll die with this one. It's just that terrible. She replied back so I read her message.