6 - You'd be Very Cute Together

Fireproof - One Direction

(P.s. What do you think of their new song?? AMAZING RIGHT!!)

*****

Mia's pov

"Were next. Mia were freaking next!"

This is absolute craziness. I'm meeting Niall, in just a few minutes. Were next in line and Emma has been getting more excited.

What if he doesn't like me in person and only likes texting me? What if I mess up and I like stutter or trip? I think I'm going crazy just thinking about all the possible accidents that could happen. Emma pointed out that it was our turn. I lost my breath and fixed my clothes and hair. This is it, here we go.

"Yay!" Emma squealed.

"Have fun girls."

"Thanks!" I chirped.

We walked at a smooth pace through the hallway that leads to their room. I could already see the sign that says One Direction: Meet And Greet. on it, which meant Emma and I were flipping out right now. We opened the door and the guys were chatting. When they heard the door open they stopped and looked at us. Niall's face lit up and he stood.

"Mia!"

"Wait Niall you know her?" Zayn asked.

"Ah so this is Mia." Harry smirked.

"Niall is there something your not telling us..?" Liam questioned.

"Hii!"I smiled.

"H-h-hiiiiiii... I-I'm E-Emma." She stuttered.

"Ok guys there's something I need to tell you." Niall stated.

"Yeah I think so too. But first it's lovely to meet you girls!" Louis cheered.

"Mia and I have been talking all week on twitter. Harry knew because he saw over my shoulder but I didn't want you guys to say I shouldn't be talking to a fan and that I should be focused on my job but I was."

"Niall we wouldn't tell you to stop taking to such a beautiful girl. But it is nice to meet you girls too." Liam stated.

"Yea... so I'm Mia and this is my crazy best friend Emma who probably won't stop day dreaming about Harry for the rest of her life now. Haha."

"So do you girls want a picture?"

"Yes!" Emma shouted.

"Emma calm down." I whispered.

Niall walked over to me and gave me a hug, "It's nice to finally meet you." He said.

"You too," I smiled, "properly." I teased.

"Hey I couldn't help it, plus Lou had to go to the mall anyways." He laughed.

Ah that laugh, that laugh has made me smile from every funny moment they have. I heard Harry and Emma laughing to see them looking at her phone screen.

"Emma you better not have taken a picture."

She slowly his behind Harry and I glared in her direction. Harry rose his arms up in defense and unblocked her.

"Hey! Your supposed to guard me from her!" She teased.

"Oops." He laughed

"Alright let's get this picture!" Liam chirped.

We all lined up and the woman took our picture, but Niall asking her to hold on. He stepped in front of me, and leaned down on his knees.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.