Chapter 8 - Haunted

Chapter 8 - Haunted

Dylan wiped his eyes.  The memories were so strong yet he knew they were the past.  Ron was gone and no one or nothing could bring him back.  But, right next to him was a man who really liked him.  Chuck was a man who somehow reminded him of Ron.  He didn’t know how, not yet.  Chuck gently pulled Dylan’s head to his shoulder and his arms surrounded the other man with his caring.

“I need you to take me home and hold me,” Dylan said looking deeply into Chuck’s icy blues.  “Please?”

“Of course I will.  Thanks for telling me about him,” Chuck said softly.  “I’m yours.”

“You are, aren’t you,” Dylan whispered.  “Let’s go.”

Once back at Dylan’s apartment, the two sat next to each other on the couch.  Chuck held Dylan tight and Dylan let him.  He looked up at Chuck’s face and leaned up to kiss him. They kissed slowly at first, relishing each other’s mouths and tongues.  It began to get more intense.  They couldn’t get close enough.  Dylan needed to get closer and the space felt too far.

“Take me to the bedroom Chuck,” Dylan said.  “I want to feel you next to me.”

Chuck pulled away and took Dylan’s face in his hands again.  “I don’t want this to just be a fling.” 

“We’ll just lie together.  I need you close to me.  I need this Chuck.  I’m so lonely,” Dylan said, begging. 

Chuck couldn’t look at Dylan’s face and those pleading eyes and say no.  This wasn’t something he wanted to do.  He feared this was just a passing thing.  Dylan would tire of him soon enough.  The only thing that changed his mind was those blue eyes, so bright, so needy.  He couldn’t resist in spite of the Vow, which he’d basically broken anyway.  In for a penny, in for a pound, Chuck stood up and reached out a hand to Dylan.  He put his arm around him and led him to the bedroom.

Dylan jumped past Chuck and onto the bed.  His eyes glistening, he reached both arms out to Chuck. He climbed up next to him.  They both rolled into each other’s arms.  They resumed making out.  What had been a hot necking session on the couch was becoming more passionate now.  Dylan moved to Chuck’s neck and began licking and suckling.  Chuck reached beneath Dylan’s shirt and caressed his furry stomach.  Both moaned and tight little cries of pleasure filled the room. 

Dylan was the first to find his lover’s weak point.  He got Chuck’s shirt unbuttoned and had rolled his nipples between his thumb and fingers.  Chuck arched against Dylan’s front and loudly groaned.  He writhed under Dylan’s attention to his nubs.  “Oh my Gawd,” Chuck said and bit Dylan’s neck.  This made Dylan cry out and play with him even harder, with more purpose.  Both squirmed with excitement over the other’s efforts. 

Both men were losing all sense of control.  Their libidos were overtaking their reason centers.  Dylan was too far gone and Chuck was almost there.  Chuck’s last prefrontal cortical thought was a prayer to his Nanna.  ‘Please don’t hate me for breaking The Vow.  I think I love him.’  Dylan licked his ear and Chuck’s sense of propriety disappeared. 

Somehow, both men lost their shirts, their pants, and their boxers.  Now they were a mass of arms and legs and stickiness everywhere.  Tongues licked salty skin, sweet nectar, and frothy saliva in a frenzied state.  Chuck rolled on top of Dylan and instinctively ground his crotch into his partner’s.  Neither man was in control, especially Dylan.

They did, as they said on the ‘Big Bang Theory,’ the dance with no pants.  Afterwards, they separated breathing heavily. 

“How did you learn how to do that?” Dylan asked him.