Chapter 9

Matt's POV

"THAT WAS AMAZING" I yell "I DIDNT KNOW YOU CAN SING THAT GOOD" Ash starts blushing "it just something I always do when this happens" She says all calmed down "Your Voice is amazing!" Shawn says and hugs her and Austin rolles his eyes. Well damn. Someones jelly. "Ash Your voice is an angle" Austin says and kisses the top of her head and Shawn looks away Jesus "here's an idea how bout i tell the good news" i say and everyone nods "so i talked to the tour manager if it was okay for they 3 of your to come to the tour...HE SAID IT WAS 100% OKAY" i yell and everyone got excited "yall We didnt even tell our parents!!" Cat says worried "dont worry They all said it was okay" I said resuring then we started to pack.

°~°~°

"sing me a song angel" I tell Ash and she starts singing backpack by Justin Bieber
"Stay in my back pack forever"
Lord jesus Christ angel. "YOOOOO IM BORED" Cat says "SAAMMEE" I say mocking her voice "Cat and Matt sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" Ash mumbles " i swear to god imma beat you" Cat says to her "fight me biicth " Ash says damn these girls are weird. "lets go to the mall?" I ask and every one nods and we get an uber to the mall.

«»«»«»

"high waist jeans or shorts?" Cat asks me as she shows the bottom "jeans" I says "High heels or flats?" Austin says in a girl voice "High heels girl" I say in a girl voice making us all laugh.

Cat's POV

We got done with Shopping and we had two bags each from the shit we bought "lets get sum foyo yall" ash requests and we agree and head to the shop.

°~°~°

"I'll order" Austin says and we tell him want we want and he goes order it. "Caatt" Ash says wiggling her eye brows"yyeess??" I say mimicing her "so you and Matt huh??" She wiggles her brows more "shut up" I blush "I ship it" "and I dont care" "hashtag catthew" ash says making lovy faces "hashtag Shawlyn" I mimic and she makes disgusting faces "heres all your yogurts" Austin says coming back with out treats and we all say thank you and leave.

Ashlyn's POV

As we are heading into the uber I see a familar man "is that?" I say and the figure comes clearer. It was my dad. "what the hell are you doing here" I say as he keeps his distance from me "I wanted to see my daughter" he responds all fucking lies "Shut up and get out of here before I call the cops" I respond "come on dont be like that" he Spreads out his arms waiting for a hug "oh sorry its just the thing is your abused your whole fucking family and no one even wants to come near you" everyone just looks at me "Whatever the fuck you say you little shit im still your father and I can beat you as hard as i can watch your back Ms.Well im coming for you." With that hes gone and im in shock Austin had to carry me bridal style because i couldnt even walk anymore.

°*°*°

"Shes not safe her anymore"Austin explains to Shawn "But the flight is tomorrow we can wait" he says "no we Cant Shawn hes coming for me and only me we have to leave" i say as my voice is shaking "fine i'll find last minute plane tickets" Shawn gives in"Ash dont worry hes not coming a single mile near you your gonna be safe with us" Cat says conforting me "thanks" i say. "Ash we are all here you got three strong ass guys and a best friend with you we are gonna protect you"Austin Explains and I see Shawn roll his eyes and i get up to talk to him.

Shawn's POV

"Shawn whats wrong" Ash says as she comes up to me "Nothing" I say annoyed "Shawn please tell me" she begs and i give up and take her out the hotel room "Look i just Like you and i get jealous when Austin Comes around because i feel like he's gonna take you away from me and i want you" i explain leaving Ash Surprised "Shawn..um i get it you like me but um im just not ready yet everything is happening so quickly and i cant keep up im sorry" she looks down and i pick it up with my Index finger and smile at her and kiss her forehead "its okay babe i understand and i will wait for you no matter what im always here for you Ash, Always" i kiss the top if her forehead and she hugs me and i hug back.

I wish it could be like this forever just me and her.

"Shawn?"
"yea?"
"I love you"
"love you too babe"

JESUS CHRIST SORRY YALL I HAD TO REWRITE THIS SHIT CHAPTER TWICE IR SUCKED ASS BUUT anyways we gucci now so like yea YALL I HAVE TESTING BLOCK ALMOST ALL OF MAY THIS SUCKS ASSSS CANT WAIT FOR STRESS ITS MY LIFE AND A BET VERY GOOD ONE