Chapter 14

Catalina's POV

*the next day*

"Cat have you seen Austin??" Ash says as we are currently in me and Matt's hotel room "oh about that He texted me yesterday saying that his mom got into a really bad car accident and he needed to go see her. He wont be here for a long time.sorry Ash" I said frowning and Ash is too but playing with her bracelets "oh okay,um i guess i understand. Thanks Cat" She says still upset.

"hey cheer up today we are to Texas"
Her face lit up like a Christmas Tree "REALLY?!?!""Yea haha" "WAIT I DIDN'T EVEN PACK THO" "Theres a thing called Cat" i say laughing "oh right sorry and thanks frienn" We both start laughing and I get up "let go get ice cream and wait for the boys to come back" i suggested and Ash agreed and we put on our shoes and we head out and go inside our uber driver.

°~°~°

"Yea and After i got my lunch a kid walks up to me and goes "Goose nuggets" and all of the sudden i start laughing really hard i dont even know why it wasn't even funny " I laugh.

"what the fuck is a goose nugget tho?" Ash says confused as hell "well our school lunch they were selling chicken nuggets but they wete shaped as geese" i say laughing as i explain what a 'goose nugget'was.

"do you think they boys are back" she says whispering as we are back at the hotel "idk" i say also whispering and all the sudden me and Ash get picked off our feet by Shawn and Matt.

Ashlynn's POV

"MATT WHAT THE FUCK" A surprised Cat yells and i stay silent "im so done" i say and go to my hotel room and try to sleep but then i hear footsteps. Are they fo real rn i just want to take a nap "Ash are you mad at me??" Shawn Asks "Ash is trying to take a nap" i say making Shawn laugh and i turn to him "what the fuck you want"

"i want to be with you" he pouts "awww to bad" i tell him and hide myself under the covers and Shawn pulls them off and pulls me off the bed and i wrap my legs around his waist. "Aww the lil baby is tired" he says and i give him a 'shut up' look and i wrap my arms around his neck.

I just hang there and im too tired to let go and he just walks outside.

Shawn's POV

She looks so cute just hanging on me. I go Out into Matt's room and see him making out with Cat "Please keep it pg in here there is a child of jesus in here" i say and Matt looks at us and so does Cat and they start blushing.

"So im guessing you and Ash are dating" Matt says and Ash just gets off me and just stands there "No we aren't Matt now if you wanna keep your dick to fuck Cat later you should shut up right now" Ash says moody "Well damn Ash" i say as everyone starts laughing "so are yall Done packing we got to go in like an hour my fellow friends" i say looking at the time which reads 8:03 pm. Everyone nods.

"so what do you guys wanna do" i say and get shushed "do yall hear that" Cat whispers as we start to hear crying and i knew it was Ash "I'll go get her" i say and then the crying stops and we here a toilet flush and out of the bathroom comes a happy Ashlyn and we get all confused "so are we gonna go now?" Ash says and i nod and get our stuff and head to the airport.

ATE WUSS GOD HERE'S A SHORT CHAPTER DO Y'ALL HOPED Y'ALL LIKED IT VOTE,COMMENT,AND THIS SHOT TO YOUR FAN LIBRARY CUZ SHOTS ABOUT TO HAPPEN SOON YOUR WELCOME MY FELLOW UNICORN FABULOUS LIL DOLLY FACED HOPE Y ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY CHILDREN!1!1!1!1!1

P.s. I let my auto correct correct the words i was using i thought it would be funny haha okay bye now people