Chapter 15

Ashlyn's POV

The plane has landed and we are headed to the hotel. I look at my arm with disgust. Just so many cuts and knowing no one will love me with these cuts all over my body.

I take my mind off the topic and plug in my earbuds into my phone and ears and put on voodoo doll and walk behind everyone and then remember.
Austin is gone
I start wondering with the topic and check his media.
All of it. Deleted.
Great love life and i see an alley and see if they three are looking and they arent and i go in between the buildings and try to call him "please pick up" i whisper and i press the call button and says the caller had disconetted "SHIT" i scream and cover my mouth and catch up with the 3.

*at the hotel*

I stay quite maybe to quite so i Throw in a few laughs here and there if the 3 are laughing also. "your awfully quite today huh" Cat says in here beutiful Accent ive always loved and wanted "oh guess im not feeling well today haha" i say nervously.

"you know if this is about Austin i can Talk to you about it but in a different room." She says with a worried look and i slowly nodded and we grabed my hand and we went to our hotel room.

Cat's POV

"Are you sure your ready?" I say worried. I know shes gonna get sad "yes" she says annoyed. "Austinisgoneforever" I say quickly. Ash looks at me with Confusion "I'm sorry what?" She looks annoyed also

"Austin is gone forever sorry Ash" No reaction but a blank face. I havent really looked at her face closely. She looks so pale. Like shes sick or hasn't ate in years "Ash are you okay??" I say and i look at her closely.

"Ash?!" I start to worry and open the front door and yell for Shawn and Matt and then hear a thud on the floor and look at Ash. Passed out. Pale. And skinny. She has fresh cuts. Oh no.

Next thing i know is seeing my best friend being rushed to the ER as she looks just life less on the stretcher.

Shawn's POV

Ash looking life less in that room. That white room. "family and friend of Ashlynn Well" a doctor Asked "im her boyfriend" i say just so i can talk to him.

"Ash is doing no good. Her heart beat is fast. Low blood sugar. Underweight. And she has endless Cuts." He says looking at his clipboard. Im lost for words "Well how do we make sure she gets better?" I manage to say "food with high calories. And she needs to be more relaxed and we suggest more food since shes underweight and try making her see a therapist to maybe help her not cut" he says.

Its just too much. Shes never gonna wanna do this. "is she awake?" I ask "yes 1 person at a time" i nod at Cat and Matt and go on ahead. I see a nurse trying to feed Ash. "look for the 100th time im not eating the damm life killers okay?!?!" Ash looks frustrated. "um miss I know how to handle it" i say taking the Soup from the nurse and get a half spoonfull "Ash if you eat all of this one by one each time theres gonna be a suprise okay?" I ask her

She just looks at me with a sad smile and opens her mouths and i fed her like a mother would to her child and she hesitated at first but the shallowed it and i peck her cheek. She giggled and knew what was going on. She ate one by one getting a bigger spoonfull.

"see i knew you could do it" i smiled at her widely knowing i made her eat "now drink your water so Cat and Matt can come in" i said and Ash drinks it and i kiss her temple.

I walk out and find The other two "i made her eat haha" i say happy and the other looked at me the same "i'll go i am her best friend anyways" Cat says standing up from her seat and heading to Ash's Hospital room amd Matt looks at me "you her world kid. She will believe in herself if your there. Dont forget it" Matt says.

I look at him with a simply smile "i am her world huh haha" i laugh knowing im crying from the inside knowing, Im her world.

Hi hoes. Im lazy. - 3am Ashley
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
YEA ME TOO
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
I LOVE YOU DID YOU KNOW THAT??
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
AMERICA!! GOOD NIGHT WATTPAD USERES!!!

(Sorry is you dont live in Merica but i do sooo yea lol bye!!) ALSO HAPPY 4TH OF JULY MY HOES STAY SAFE!!!!!!!