epilogue

Cat's POV

"Rosey hunny lunch is ready" i call for my 6 year old daughter. Rosey Lola Espinosa. That's right.
Espinosa.
Me and him got married and now have a beautiful child.

"okay mommy" she says making her way to the table. About to eat her sandwich and drink her juice box.

"Babe" i hear my husband call out. "at the table." I say back and he makes him way to the table.

"what are you eating rose." Matt says "a sandwich and juice box" she smiles and continue to eat. " I love you Catalina.",Matt says looking at our child. "love you too Matthew." I respond and look at rosey also.

I am very lucky to have this future.

Ashlyn's POV

"Alexa babe. Lets go play with Rosey today."
I say to my 7 year old child Alexa Beth Mendes.
Married Shawn on the same day as Matt and Cat's wedding.

"coming momma." She say coming down stairs in here purple dress with French braids. "lets go darlings. Daddy is waiting in the car." I say holding her hand. And go out the door.

I open the backseat door for Alexa and she hops into her car seat and buckles her self up. And i close the door and get into the passenger seat. "ready??" Shawn asks and i nod and he begins to drive.

*°*°*°

"momma is it true that best friends are better than boyfriends" Alexa asks,"boys have cooties eeww" Rosey adds in. " it is true but one day it wont be." I says "your mom is right. One day a boy will hurt you but we will try our best to help you get better." Cat adds in. "but one day you will meet just the right guy for you and you will be the right gal for him" Matt says. "you will have a nice family someday and that silly old quote wont be true anymore. And you will be happy." Shawn adds in.

Third person POV

The four grew up, ended careers, watched their family grow, went through the ups and down, saw their children graduate, drive for the first time. And even went to their Childrens' weddings. Time grew, people passed away, New humans joined this earth and the girls went through the "best friends before boyfriends" phase. Silly jokes. They all lived a beautiful life and it all because of the people.
Shawn Mendes,
Ashlyn Wells,
Catalina Gallego
And Matthew Espinosa.
They started a new generation of humans and friends.,
Life goes on no matter what.
Silly quotes are silly quotes.
Bestfriends are a part of your life.
Dont forget that.

A/N

Well this is the end.
Thank you all for reading this it mean alot.
I dunno about you guys but i kinda cried lol.
Make sure to stay intune for more books coming soon.
Love you all!!
Follow me in twitter. Ashley_pma
On Instagram. Ashh_bear_xx
And on snapshot. Bruhitzmendes

Thank you all for ready this.
Goodbye my fellow friends of this book.