Chapter 16

Cat's POV

I enter the room to see a Ashlynn im a white bed. "Hey Ash" i say closing the door. "hi Cat. Sorry for scarying you like that." Ash says putting her head down. "keep your head at a 90 degree angle princess" i say and me and Ash laugh.

"i really am sorry." She says "i know" i give her a smile. "i promise tomorrow on i will get better" she says in a brave voice. "why tomorrow?" I ask confused "imma be really tired once i get out this death hole." She says laughing abit.

"I tweeted your gonna be okay and if you want we can do a live broadcast on YouNow." I say suggesting and Ash nods and i get out her phone. "here you go full of battery and no bullshit" i say laughing. I know shes gonna try her hardest to get better.

Ashlynn's POV

I open younow and begin a broadcast. "Hello everybody." I say smiling. "I swear im okay just a little issues with my body but its all right." I give a thumbs up. "Cat is here with me!!" I drag her by my side "Hey guys buy hit or miss on itunes its fire" she says in a joke matter. "Okay byyyee Roasting your ass later." I push her away and look at the comments. Many 'hope you get better' and Lil jokes about jacob and random crap. And i mute it for a second. "Can Matt come??" I ask Catt and she nods. And leaves the room and i un mute it.

"sorry haha. So imma guest some people." I say looking at the guest list and pick a blonde girl with her tips dyed blue. "hello beautiful whats your name??" I say as she pops up on the screen "my name is Lily" she says smiling "well hello Lily." I say waving at her. "you got any questions you wanna ask??" I ask her "yea i do 1. Michael Clifford or Ashton Iwrin. And 2. Are you and Shawn Dating?" She says smiling.

"dang. Imma have to go with Daddy Iwrin. And-" i get cut off Matt saying hello. "Oh hey Matt. Im Broadcasting i was about to answer a question but then you came" i say laughing and he rolls his eyes. "what was the question" he asks sitting next to me "is i was dating Shawn" i say and he takes away my phone "who is this wonderful girl. " he says looking at lily "im Lily." She says Blushing. "well Shawn and I are dating Bros before hoes." He says. "yo yo yo okay give me that back. And its Best Friends before Boyfriend idiot." I say laughing and so is lily. "Imma have to drop you Lily sorry but Hope you have a wonderful day. Bye" i say and drop her. and read the comments.
Shawn says to guest him.
SHAWNY BOOII
Please guest Shawn.
"okay i'll guest Shawn in a moment imma talk with Matt for a second." I say and put it on mute again.

"tell Shawn to come in" i say and Matt leaves to get Shawn.

*°*°*°

We are back home and im currently in bed. i just cant fall alseep. "Shes are gonna know soon Matt" I hear Cat's Voice from the other room "I know i know. But can you like keep her busy shes gonna be broken" Matt says "ugh fine but you own me big time" Cat says and it stops.

I know whats happening. They are leaving. I saw this day coming. Im honestly not suprised. They are famous and im not. Its understandable. (A/N is that even a word?? Lmao) I could care less about them. I really dont care.

A/n Heellloo eveyone. I have some news. This book is coming to an end soon. Im very sorry i just dont have any intrest writing this book any more. Hope yall understand. Im very sorry. Byyee