Chapter 17

*1 year later*

Ashlyn's POV

Its been 1 year since they left.
Shawn is busy with his music.
Matthew is busy with something in life.

Me and Cat own the most famous blog about our adventures.Cat is doing online school. But i drop out cuz i just hated school in general.

"Ash. Shawn is releasing a new song soon!" Cat says in a happy voice "cool" i say with no emotion in my voice or face.

"Asshh come in its been a year" Cat says wanting me to forget. "i dont care" i say not wanting to talk about it. "fine can you atleast help me" she says doing school work. "you fo real" i say cuz i aint doing school no more.

"oh right sorry" She says. "imma go into the city and take photos byye" i say grabbing my camera and leaving.

°*°*°*°

Currently taking pictures in new york city. I bump into someone. "im so sorry" a male voice says. And i remember that voice anywhere.

Catalina's POV

i finished my school work and went on YouTube for awhile. And then i get a call from Ash "Sup hoe" i say "sup bitch" she says on the other line. "Hows the city goin" i ask"its beautiful. Hows school going" she says giggling "just finished ya coming home soon" i  ask "yea on my way",she says "alrighty friend see ya" i say and she says bye and i hang up.

I look at some photos of me and Matt.
God I miss the old him.
Hes dating this girl name Jessica.
I hate her.
She hates me.

I wish he didn't go that low.i miss him being funny. Making people laugh. Loving his fans so much. Tweeting more than twice a day. Hes just changed.

Shawn never changed. The only thing that did was his career its so amazing.

I heard the door unlock. "yoo im home" Ash says and she looks at me and her smile fades. "you thought of Him again huh?" She makes her way to me and gives me a hug. "dont worry. Boys have cooties. You dont need them." She says making me laugh. "thanks Ash. You've always been there for me." I say smiling.."and you've always been there for me when i had no one else caring for me"

"can you sing my favorite song?" I ask her and she nods  "when the pips in the crib man drop it like its hot drop it like its hot" she says 'singing' "you are a fucking idiot" "no im your best friend" she says smiling and grabs her guitar "What song shall i sing." She says and i start to think.

Shawn's POV

I know i can treat you better

Me and Ash sang. Yes Ashlyn Well.

And any girl like you deserves a gentleman.
i sang

now tell me why we wasting time

And wasting crying

When you should be with me instead

I know i can

Treat you better

Better than he can

*°*°*°

Me and Matt are gonna propose to Cat and Ash. We have been dating them for a good year now and me and him are ready now.

A/N im posting this chapter and the,last chapter on the same day xx