Chapter 7 Reuniting with the Family

"Did you hear that, Speed?" Father asked as he suddenly came to a stop. "It sounded a lot like Mother and Spot!"
    "I hear it, too!" Speed exclaimed happily. "Maybe they're looking for us! We're saved!"
    Father didn't respond because he thought that something he was going to say was going to make her disappointed.
    Father and Speed stood still as the grass ruffled. A while later popped out.......Mother and Spot!
    "Father! Speed! My darlings!" Mother called out. "You're here!"
    Spot ran up to Father and rubbed his head on his neck, lovingly. Speed ran up to Mother and rubbed her head on her neck, once again, lovingly. They have reunited!
    "Mother! Spot!" Speed and Father called out happily.
    "Father! Speed!" Spot called out in excitement. "I thought we would never see each other again!"
    Father and Mother walked up to each other and rubbed their heads lovingly against each other. Spot and Speed were already frolicking with each other. They kept biting each other playfully and having little races. Mother and Father were laughing when they turned around
    "Cubs, I think it's time to go home!" Mother called out to the Cubs.
    "We're coming back!" Spot exclaimed. "But first, where is home? What direction?"
    "West, we go south west." Mother replied. "That's the direction we came from."
    Instead of answering, Spot started running south west screaming, "Home, here we come!" the whole time.

-Back at home-

They had soon returned to their humble home. Speed, Spot, Mother, and Father all started frolicking with excitement.
    "Cubs, Father, can you imagine that we're home?" Mother told everyone. "Doesn't it feel good?"
    Without answering, they kept frolicking and lived happily ever after.