The Depressed

Hey guys!so i decided to do mini series about different stuff..this one will be a kinda sad..it will be one sketch and a mini story..so,lets start!

Her screaming could be heard from miles away

But even if someone heard her..they didnt pay attention..

She finally let it out..let out the feelings she was holding inside her for so long,and as a day was going by..they would tear her soul apart..

No one cared..family,friends..no one..

Every day she would get more weak as she was watching her world collapsing in front of her..

At home,thet would abusing and yelling at her..telling her how useless she was..

At school,the teachers wouldnt even care as they would put so much pressure on her..

She was always at the backround..watching the others having everything and living their lives..and her?

She cant even walk out from her house without her dad smacking her or something..

Was she really useless?
Are they right?

She never thought about this as her mind was accepting everything that the others said..

She never cried..until now..

She slammed her bedroom door to close and breathed heavily as her mind was showing her every moment of her life that suffer..

And then,she cried..cried and sobbed that never in her life cried that much..

Holding her head as the memories were getting more as the crying was getting more..

She fall on her knees..almost chocking in her tears..she felt like she was going to throw up her feelings..

After a moment,she stopped..

Her cheeks wet..she stared blankily at the floor..and then at her balcony..

She managed to stand up and walk towards there..

She pulled the curtains away and walked outside..she looked down..

Its high enough...

She climbed up and turned around facing her room as her feet shook a little..

I am sorry...

Mom,Dad..i am sorry that i am such a disappointment..that i cant make good enough grades..that i cant live yo with your expectations..

My friends,i am sorry that i cant keep a long term friendship with any of you..that we lost connection after a while..that i never stayed..

People at school,i am sorry that i am weird..that i cant fit in..that i am not pretty like all you..

Myself..i am sorry that i was ever born..that i hurt you..if i ever put you down..and make you miserable..

I am sorry...

Then she closed her eyes,and fall.