Yandere-chan x Budo Masuta

Okay,okay i know yandere simulator is about Senpai and stuff but i couldnt resist >

Okay,okay i know yandere simulator is about Senpai and stuff but i couldnt resist >.< besides,i spent almost all night reading fanfics about the game some of them were with Senpai(which i also i ship with Ayano)but i found also with Budo and i was like:whaaa...i started reading them because it is actually interstring!epsecially that in the end Senpai turns a little yandere for Ayano just because Budo has her now >:3 hehehehe x3

Anyway,there is a awful sketch of them and here is a small story!x33

The Hero and the Yandere.

Budo watched as everyone was leaving from the Martial Arts club..

He noticed Ayano going to the small changing room and stopped her..

Budo:Ayano-chan..

The raven haired girl looked at him with a raised eyebrow..

Budo:i need you stay behind for a little..

Ayano:why?

Her monotone voice made him smirk..

Budo:i need to show you some extras for the tomorrows activity..

She rolled her eyes and Budo closed the doors..

They stood in the middle and showed her some moves..she looked at him trying to memorise them..

Budo:got it?

She nodded..

Budo:alright show me,.

He took a step back and watched her as she showed him..

He smiled seeing the afteroon sun light going through the window..it was rosy,like her cheeks..

He noticed her bandana ready to fall and walked behind her..

Budo:let me get that for you..

She stood still and slightly blushed as he fixed her bandana..

His large hands rested on her shoulders as he leaned down to her ear..

Budo:i know what you have done..

He whispered and she widen her eyes..

Budo:i bet Taro doesnt want to know those cruel things you have done..

She turned her head to the side and looked at him..

Ayano:how did you-!

He grabbed her chin..

Budo:i saw you dragging Midoris body..and your face when you are around Taro..

She smirked..

Ayano:i dont want any witnesses..

She pulled her knife out but felt something soft on her lips..

She widen her eyes and blushed more as Budo held her head on place kissing her..she felt..something..something that felt with Senpai before..is this..love?

She pulled away and slightly growled..

Ayano:do this again and i will kill you..

She suddenly felt herself trapped against the wall as Budo looked at her with a small pink blush on his cheeks..

Budo:do it then..kill me..

She widen her eyes not expecting that..

Ayano:w-what..

Budo:do it..i dare you..

Even though her heart was pounding like crazy she raised her knife but he slammed it against the wall as he kissed her again..more roughly and passionately..

She couldnt let go of his grip as he was stronger than her..but on the other hand,she didnt want to let go anyways..

He grabbed the knife from her hand and threw it aside as his tongue with hers faught for dominance..

W-Why am i giving in?am i supposed to love Senpai..?

He grabbed both of her hands and had them above her head..

He pulled away with a small string of saliva connecting their bottom lips..

She looked the other way blushing as Budo tried to make eye contact with her..

Ayano:g-go away Budo ugh-!

Budo:stop killing people..

He said nuzzling his nose to her raven hair..

Budo:i love you~

She widen her eyes and blushed..

S-Someone..having feelings..for me?!?

His soft lips touched her neck making her blush more..

Budo:from that day you stepped in here..i found you so cute and beuatiful~Taro doesnt deserve such a beuaty..

He kissed her neck softly as she shivered..

Ayano:b-but..i-i am doing this for Senpai..

Budo:what if he will never notice you?what if accepts Osanas feelings?

Ayano:or Kokonas..

He chuckled..

Budo:you didnt know?Kokona changed her mind about Taro..she is in relationship with Saki..(MY OTP YURIII!!)

Ayano:o-oh...

He turned her head towards him..

Budo:if he sees you killing someone,he will hate you and never want to see you again..

She felt her heart slowly breaking..

His lips travelled on her collar bones..

Ayano:i-i dont understand..why you dont do anything?you can go and tell the police about me and-!

He put a finger on her lips shushing her..

Budo:i dont care..i have strong feelings for you Ayano Aishi..very..strong~

She was going to speak again but he kissed her..

His hand slowly going inside her martial arts uniform reaching her chest..

She gasped..she remembered him being shy..at first,when she was around,he would blush and stutter..the other members of the club have suspected something..

Her complicated thoughts stopped when she felt herself laying down..

Ayano:Budo!!

Budo:trust me Ayano-chan~

The time passed a little fast as she soon gave in..gave in on that beuatiful pleasure..her beuatiful moans calling for the leader of the Martial Arts..

She finally cleared her mind and realised that burning feeling inside her was her feelings about Budo..who would expect that?

Looks like Yandere-chan found her new Senpai...