Happy 4 Year Anniversary!

It's been 4 years already?!

Time flies so quickly :')

Like today,4 years ago,the first game of Five Nights at Freddy's was released,with soon after the release of the other games.

Fnaf has really been through a journey,both through bad and good,but for sure it wouldn't be this successful without the incredible fan base.

Fnaf was the reason I started writing,and looking back to see the whole journey of myself,it really brings tears because I remember those days as if they were yesterday.

Why time goes by so fast?

The year it was released 2014,along with the year next,2015,was the beginning kind of things getting serious in my mental health,but through wattpad,and stories,and games and drawing i kind of still made it in one piece up until now.

Fnaf will always be a special game to my heart,which i will never forget and never stop writing about.

Scott really created something amazing,breathing life in those animatronics and the big lore surrounding the whole franchise of Freddy's.

Even though it's been 4 years,I still don't want to know the full lore and story behind it,I want to keep theorizing even tho they will be some loose holes.

But that's the fun of it,removing,adding,thinking if it is good enough,if everything ties together.

If Scott decides to reveal everything in the movie,which is still in progress I hope,then I will gladly wait,and see another masterpiece,knowing that this movie wouldn't have been made without his idea.

I know this isn't enough for the anniversary,but I tried my best knowing how important it is,and with life getting rough for me lately,if it's not enough I will draw something else soon,just thought it would be a cute idea.

(The middle bear is Golden Freddy)

(Update:imagine the candle saying 4 not 5 so sorry)

Also I know its sideways,I just thought it would make some details to look better and be actually noticeable.

I am so glad I am in this fandom,no matter how much it have been through and no matter how many people they leave because they think Fnaf is dead and they move on.

At least there is always some people still here,no matter what,because the importance this game had in someone's/my life is beyond like any other.

Thank you all for being here and supporting the game and its journey.

And don't forget.

Wear that smile with pride,you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.