Gifts and Second Art Book!

The final chapter of this art book.

Hasn't it been a messy journey?xD

But i loved it all the way,i think i have evolved somehow and improved myself...

I want to believe that i have improved so xD

Anyway!Today i am ending this book with some gifts!

This won't be the last time,i will continue drawing gifts in the second book so heh,look out who is going to be next~

I will limit the gifts in three every chapter so it will be easier for me to handle everything.

The reason i wanted to do that was because,i wanted somehow give back to you guys for the support.

Even though i feel like,those gifts won't be enough.

The gifts can be for anyone,someone i just met online,someone i admire,someone who has given me so much support throughout my stories.

Like i said,i will continue those,so more gifts for more please will come!

But let's start with our first three.

Hello_im_Dany

Oh my God,your support throughout all the books have been amazing!

Many people will see it as spam,but i love seeing your comments and votes.You are incredible,and i know you aren't that much into fnaf anymore,but i hope you like it!

I remember you saying that the cover of your book Close to Me looked a lot like your character so i hope i did good!

Next one!

FNAF_GirI

We started talking recently but it was such a pleasure meeting you!

You are such a ball of joy,and i thank you for helping me with everything that had been going on.

I remember you requesting for an oneshot Marionette x Glitchtrap,but i never got around writing it so i am so sorry!

I wasn't sure what your character was,I was going to draw a neko human Marionette giving out gifts since your profile picture is a CatMarion,but I didn't know so I am sorry. ;3;

I used your version of Mary for the Marionette and it is my first time drawing of Glitchtrap so excuse any mistakes!

She seems mad,who knows what Glitchy did again and annoyed her. xD

And the final gift for today.

Kiseki_Akira

Man,you are a hidden reader for sure,but i see you over there when you vote or comment x3

You have me in your bio too which i found so sweet,you didn't have to xD

But you were a long supporter,you did something for my birthday too and i wanted to give back as a thank you.

It was hard finding a version of yourself in your art book,i was a bit lost since i don't know your language

I really hope you liked them all,if there is anything wrong with them,and i mean ANYTHING,let me know and i will fix it!

The second art book is up,so i will continue drawing there.^^

Thank you so much for the support in this book,thank you for helping me grow,thank you for making me a better version of myself.

Thank you so much.

I love you all my beautiful cupcakes and pizzas.

Take care,and hopefully i will see you in the new book. ^^

~Kate ❤