Chapter 5

"So mom can they come?" "Please," Lucy asked.
"If they would like to and if their parents say ok" Lucy's mom replied.
They both said yes also their parents did to. They all helped me to the car where  Bella and Luke sat on either sides of me. Now my leg is in pain and I fell like I can't move my whole body.
    When we got to the hospital Luke and Bella almost was carrying me completely. I didn't take long to get a room Bella, Luke, Mom, and Dad stayed for a long time. Luke and Bella did home work and they asked my the questions. They wrote them down for me.
     The doctor came in and said I need an X-Ray. So I had to get in a wheelchair and be wheeled to the X-Ray room.
     The doctor asked " How long have you been in this school for?"
      " One day and I already met two amazing friends and one really mean boy." I replied.
      "Do you know the name of the boy who hurt you and was anyone around you when this happened?" The Doc questioned
      "Yes, Joel was they boy who pushed me into Bella and Luke. Luke and Bella were there to catch me before I landed on the ground." I explained
       "Ok thanks for the information I will also ask Luke and Bella what they saw. This is the X-Ray room and let's get you ready. And my name is Dr. Ly
And what is your name?" Dr. Ly asked
       "Dr. Ly, my name is Lucy, and what do I need to do to get ready? I asked
"Just lay down on the table and think about something you, love." Dr. Ly stated
       I thought would this hurt or would something happen to me and what really happened to me.
       "Ok ready 3.....2.....1.....done. And now we just need one more to be safe 3.....2.....1.....done. Now you just need to get out off the bed and we will wheel you back to the room.