Chapter 8

On my way to my first class Luke helped to Spanish. I had too use the elevator. Then the doors closed fast and quite. But, then Luke leaned in close and rubbed my face.
"I like you Lucy," whispered Luke.
" I... I... I, don't know what to say," Lucy whispered hesitated.
I had no clue how to respond. Nobody has ever said that to me besides my family before. Did I reply the right way? Should I have done it better than I did? Well who knows I at least responded. He leaned in closer right as the doors opened. Outside the door was the twins Martha and Brenda.
  Luke and I walked to Spanish quietly. Not looking or talking to each other. Then for no reason he drops my books and goes to his class downstairs. I don't understand we are only in high school not like we are on collage or something.
  On if my other classmates helps me with my books. I didn't even want think about everything Luke has done for me. Then at lunch wow will I sit with because by then Luke will have told the whole school I am the worst kid ever. I don't know what I did to make Luke mad at me. Hopefully Bella will be helpful.

  After class Luke came up the help me to math class. We talk over everything and everything is fine now.