Chapter 12

I come back outside to see that everyone was gone but Luke, Bella, and Anna. Then, one girl comes running down the street to my house. Now two people are coming and three more. Not just girls this time now there are boys too.
  What is going on? Why is everyone coming back? The food, the drinks, the music, and the dance floor is still hear. Now everyone is hear. Everyone makes a circle around Luke, Anna, and Bella. I walk closer ever so slowly. Everyone on my side of the circle ever so slowly gets farther apart, like the Parting of The Red Sea with Moses and Slaves. By the time I reach the circle they were already parted.
  I stop and look around to see all the plants, bushes, and trees saying "Say YES! To everything Luke asks you. Say YES, YES, YES!"
  If you think about it nobody else is looked confused like I was. I don't understanding what they were trying to say. I see the trees dancing and the plants and bushes walking. I walk to Luke. He grabs my hands and stars into my eyes.
"Lucy, there has been one thing I always wanted to ask you from the moment I got to know you." I think he wants to date me but I am not sure. "If I never talked to you that day we would not be standing here talking about you and I dating."
  I looked around to see everyone in shock.