True Loves Kiss

(Baefire/Neal's POV)

My vision was slowly coming back, I'm in some kinda cage.

"Welcome back Baefire." Someone said.

I blinked a few times and saw another cage beside mine, in it was my only friend I ever had on this island.

"M-Mark is that really you?" I asked as I sat up as best as I could in my cage.

He nodded his head before sighing.

"Why would you ever come back here?" He asked.

"Pan kidnapped my son, and he also has a girl here." Marks eyes lit up.

"You've seen her, is she alright?" He asked.

"Well Pan has her under some sort of spell and she thinks she loves him."

Marks face saddened and he looked absolutely heartbroken at the news. Suddenly Pan was in front of our Cage's, and with him was Rose who looked confused. Mark jumped forward in his cage and griped the bamboo bars.

"Rose!" He said in a happy voice but she back away a little. Like a cautious baby deer seeing another kind of animal for the very first time.

Pan chuckled as he put an arm around Rose.

"Rose darling, do you know this boy?" Pan asked as he pointed at Mark, she shook her head no.

"Rose please try to remember me!" Mark begged

"I-I'm sorry I don't know you." Rose said as she back away till she was right behind Pan and held onto his arm.

Pan smirked as he pulled Rose closer and started kissing the top of her head as he looked Mark dead in the eyes.

Mark looked so pissed at pan, then it came to me.

"True loves kiss." I whisper.

Pan stopped kissing Rose's head that he had against his chest and he looked at me with a raised eye brow.

"True loves kiss will break the spell." I said as a smile came on my face.

Pan let go of Rose and stormed over to my cage. He reached through the bars and grabbed my face, slamming it into the bars as hard as he could.

"Peter!" Rose gasped as she stood there with shock all over her face.

Pan lead closer to me and gave me an evil glare.

"Keep your mouth shut, or I'll make you suffer so much that in the end you'll be begging me to kill you." He said through gritted teeth.

He let me go before walking over to Mark's cage.

(Marks POV)

"She's mine." pan whispered into my ear.

He walked over to where Rose was still standing and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into him he crashed his lips onto hers. Pan kept staring into my eyes as he countied to kiss Rose, every moment brought pain to my heart. He finally stops kissing her and with a wave of his hand she disappeared in a poof of smoke, he probably sent her back to camp.

Once Rose was gone Pan gave me his evil smirk and then he turned to Baefire's cage.

"Now you're going to stay here and wait for your friends to come and rescue you Baefire, you can tell them that they will have Henry back in their arms soon, well at least his body." Pan chuckled.

"What the hell do you mean, why do you need Henry? Tell me now!" Baefire snapped.

Pan chuckled. "You will know soon."