Chapter 3

"Wonwoo let's go to the cafe near our place!" Mingyu said.

Yup you heard Mingyu. Wonwoo and him are roommates. They are best friends after all.

"Okay but you're paying." Wonwoo said as they said goodbye to their friends.

Poor Seokmim all alone with the three couples and soon there will be two more with them.

Mingyu and Wonwoo walked to the cafe near their place. The scent of coffee aroma was just what Wonwoo love.

"I'll have an ice latte, Wonwoo what do you want?" Mingyu said to the lady at the counter.

"I'll have hot chocolate." Wonwoo said.

"Is that all?" the lady giggled before giving Mingyu a piece of paper after he paid.

Wonwoo looked at it and saw it was her phone number. He rolled his eyes before walking to a table.

He whipped out his phone and started looking through his social media. Mostly secretly looking at Mingyus.

"Wonwoo what are you doing?" Mingyu was about to look at Wonwoo's phone but he was fast enough to off it and put it back into his pocket.

"Nothing." he said and just in time that lady came and gave us our drinks.

"Here are your drinks." she said and winked at Mingyu before walking away from their table.

"Wonwoo, you remember that we have a carnival in our school?" Mingyu said while Wonwoo nodded.

He was mentally throwing the lady off the cliff.

"Since we have to decide what should we do how about a cafe? A butler type cafe." Mingyu said eyes sparkling.

"Mingyu." Wonwoo stared at Mingyu.

Mingyu didn't know why but he blushed as Wonwoo stared at him.

"Please no. I don't want to dress as a butler besides I'll look terrible." Wonwoo sighed.

"N-no you won't you'll look great! Trust me Won." Mingyu said sipping his drink a bit.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Come on Won. Pleaseee?" Mingyu gave Wonwoo his puppy face which he could never resist.

"Fine." Wonwoo gave in making Mingyu smile widely.

"Thanks Won!" Mingyu smiled showing his canines making Wonwoo blush.

"B-but just this o-once!" Wonwoo stuttered.

"You're so cute on my god." Mingyu mumbled but Wonwoo only heard "oh my god"

"You're not supposed to say oh my god Mingyu. Vernon's gonna get you if he hears this." Wonwoo said.

For a second, Mingyu thought Wonwoo was gonna find out what he said but bless he didn't.

"Like he doesn't say that. He swears too!" Mingyu said.

Soon they both started laughing imagining what Vernon will say or do.

Mingyu and Wonwoo were just happy just being with each other but obviously Mingyu just thought it was because they were best friends.