Chapter 15

Mingyu and Wonwoo were nervous as hell as it was their first date together. They live together so, it was kinda easier to just go to the place for the date.

It was 9:35 in the morning and both of them were awake finding clothes for their date.

"Mingyu are you done?" Wonwoo called him as he got out of his room satisfied with what he wore.

(What Wonwoo and Mingyu are wearing is in the media ^^)

He wore contact lenses instead of his normal glasses as he wanted to look nice for Mingyu.

"Just a minute!" Mingyu said trying to style his hair. Once he did he went out and stared at Wonwoo who was hot like a volcano.

Wonwoo blushed as Mingyu was checking him out.

"L-lets go." Wonwoo said snapping Mingyu out.

"Yeah. Let's take the bus." Mingyu said.

Both of them were their Converse and walked to the bus stop. It was their first time it had been awkward being together.

"Wonwoo."

"Mingyu."

They both said at the same time. They chuckled before letting each other speak. In the end they played rock-paper-sccisors to see who speaks first.

Wonwoo won cause he's WONwoo.

"So where are we going?" he asked as they still waited for the bus.

"I didn't know where we should go but since we both love animals, I decided to make our first date at a animal shelter. We can help out if you want." Mingyu said smiling.

Wonwoo laughed out loud. He couldn't believe their first date was in a animal shelter but he loved it. Mingyu was blushing madly when Wonwoo look back up.

"Don't worry I love the idea. I can't wait now." Wonwoo chuckled.

He looked both sides for a minute before pressing his lips against the taller one.

Mingyu still couldn't get over the spark he felt whenever they kiss. The bus came as Wonwoo pulled away.

"Let's go have some fun with some animals." Wonwoo grinned excitedly.