Chapter 3

"Hey Cammie! This is Ariana from earlier." With a smirk face emoji, what the fuck." Lauren read the text, a bit annoyed.

I looked at her confusedy.

"What the fuck is "Cammie"?" She mocked.

I raised my eyebrows and said,"why all mad Michelle?"

"What? Mad? Who?" She tried to deny it.

I am lowkey assuming she's jealous so I tried to joke.

"Is someone jealous?" I smirked at her.

"I think she's jealous cause I'm with you 24/7." She rolled her eyes on me. Oh yup she is jealous, and this is turning me on. But I can't see the reason for her to be jealous though. So I tried to deny it as much as possible.

"Just give me my phone. Maybe she's just going to ask something you know?" I asked her while she just scoffed.

"Yea, more like ask you out?" She hissed.

I grew annoyance from her attitude and as much as I like her, I don't know why she's acting like that towards Ariana who we never even deeply know.

"So? What if she does? Who cares?" I said.

"Are you serious right now?" She looked at me intently.

"Why are you overreacting?" I am now angry. I think she noticed it and she looked away.

"I'm not. But if she does then go. I don't... care." She mumbled the last part but I still heard it.

It saddens me how she reacted like this. Even though I'm assuming something right now, I don't want to get my hopes up. I also don't need this argument with her, so I'll just be the one who'll fix it.

"Hey. You know, even if she asks me out, I'm not going to go out with her. She's not my type." I tried to joke and she finally looked at me.

"I'll make sure of that. She's a fuckgirl and I know it. I don't want my Camzie getting hurt. "She finally said.

My Camzie

It sounds so good coming from her. It felt like I'm hers. Unfortunately just as a bestfriend.

"Give me your phone. I'll text her." Before I even argue, she already snatched my phone and started typing. I just looked at her and after she finished texting, she gave me back my phone with a smile on her face. I got confused.

"Lauren." I looked at her.

"Read it." She smiled.

"Hey Ariana. This is Lauren. MY Camila is laying beside me right now. If you want to have a conversation with US, just talk to us at school. Bye." Oh my god. My heart is going to explode, as much as I want to punch her for her rudeness, my heart couldn't stop beating so fast from her text "MY Camila."

"I think that's the only way she'll stop you." Ouch. Even though I know she's just pretending, it still stings. My smile faded away which is a bad idea because now I saw her concerned and guilt face.

"Wait, Camz, you know I'm just joking right?" Lauren tried to reassure me which it didn't help.

Ugh. This is hard. Having feelings for your bestfriend and not knowing if you should tell or just stay with what you are now. I can't let her know I'm thinking so I just shrugged it off.

"Uh, yea, of course." I smiled.

My phone beeped again and Ariana texted back. Lauren beat me into reading the text again but I didn't mind. She read the text loudly for the both of us.