Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

"I can't fucking believe it." I mumbled. I felt Camila held my hand tighter and I looked at her and then Normani.

"This is Ariana. She goes to our school too." Normani introduced her.

"We know Mani. Can I speak to you for a sec?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

I let go of Camila's hand and grabbed Normani to bring her to the side.

"She's the reason why Camila and I fought!" I exclaimed.

She looked at me in shock about the information she just found out.

"I'm so sorry Lauren! I didn't know! I'm really sorry. Just ignore her." She apologized.

"Just don't let her near Camila please." As I said it, I looked at Camila and of course, Ariana is all over her and I know it's making Camila uncomfortable so I went towards her.

As soon as I reached her, I put my arm around her waist and looked at Ariana with a smirk on my face. I can feel Camila looking at me but I continued to intimidate Ariana.

"Is she bugging you Camz?" I asked.

"No Lauren. It's ok. Let's just join Dinah. Please." I finally looked at her with a concerned look spread across her face so I just nodded.

"If you'll excuse us." I told politely to Ariana but she only rolled her eyes at me. I tried my best to ignore her for the sake of the woman beside me.

I held Camila's hand again and we decided to search for Dinah. Soon, we found her sitting with a group of teenagers. She finally saw us and a smirk crippled to her face.

"Hey Dawgs, Sit beside me." She patted the open space she created.

I sat first but there isn't too much space for Camila to sit.

"I'll just stand." She said.

Before she even say anything else, Dinah pulled Camila's hand, sending her to sit on my lap. Oh fuck.

"Just sit jeez. It's not like this is something too close for the two of you." She slurred while passing drinks to the both of us.

Finally Camila found a comfortable spot on my lap and so was I. After a couple of conversation with a bunch of people, I already had 4 shots and Camila I believe 6. I don't even know how she got too many than I do.

"So let's play a game!" Dinah exclaimed.
"The Great Never Have I Ever."

Camila just "woohed" taking it as a sign that she's already drunk. My arm sneaks behind her back from her clumsiness after she raised her hand to show excitement. Her head is now laying on my shoulder.

"Okay I'll start. Never have I ever kissed two people at the same day." Dinah said and a couple of people drank.

"Never have I ever kissed someone!" Someone just shouted and everyone drank.

Even Camila.

I grew confused as to why I don't know about this. I looked at her, almost close to our lips touching, and asked,"You drank?"

She just nodded and nozzled her face in my neck. As much as this turns me on, I can't help but be jealous.

"Care to tell me who?" I said roughly.

I felt her head move in to motion of a "No." I'm now getting annoyed so I pushed her lightly so I can see her face.

"Camila. How come I don't know this?" I said sternly. I don't want to overreact but I have the right since we always tell each other everything.