IX | Camp Jupiter

Percy POV

"Now let's go deal with the Romans" said Thalia. My shoulders dropped from relaxation after I heard that Annabeth was okay and at that thought we entered the tunnel, the weird thing was that there were no guards at the gate of the camp. At least that was what I thought.

As soon as I entered the camp along with Thalia, we were surrounded by almost the whole legion led by Reyna, Frank, who were the 2 Praetors, and the other centurions. While we were looking around us, 5 campers came in from behind us 'there they are' I thought, after realizing that they are the guards that were supposed to be in the tunnel.

"Percy Jackson, you are wanted for your crimes of treason against Camp Half-Blood, by spying on them for Tartarus" Frank started saying, at that moment the campers in front of us locked shields and aimed their spears, while some aimed crossbows and bows, also to spice things up the 5 guards behind us started approaching with their swords pointed at us.

Although I managed to see that some campers including Reyna were disagreeing with what was happening but they couldn't do anything, we were clearly outnumbered "Percy hand yourself in peacefully or we will take you in by force", I softly said "Reyna I'm sorry" then I raised my voice so the whole legion can hear me "I would never want to hurt anyone of you, so I give you the choice, you either let us leave or you force us to fight back!"

Thalia POV

"I would never want to hurt anyone of you, so I give you the choice, you either let us leave or you force us to fight back!" Shouted Percy 'You are so stupid how are we supposed to fight a whole freaking legion' as if he heard my thoughts Percy whispered to me "come closer" so I did

At that moment I saw something that I would never have thought possible for a demigod, Percy straightened up uncapped Riptide then did the weirdest thing he stabbed the ground and stuck the sword there that caused everyone to stop their advance in confusion to watch.

After a moment a really strong earthquake happened, it affected everyone except us, then I remembered that Percy was the son and champion of Poseidon.

Percy POV

I truly didn't want to hurt them I knew that probably Theseus poisoned their brains with his lies, but I still had to fight back when I uncapped Riptide I suddenly heard a voice in my head say 'stab the ground' and after being a demigod for all these years I learned that whenever a voice tells you to do something you should listen to whatever that voice says. So I did as it said.

As I did this I felt a tug in my stomach then after a moment a big earthquake hit everyone was falling and tripping except us, so at first I got a little creeped, then I remembered that I'm the son of Poseidon and earthquakes are within his powers.

The earthquake got stronger by the second, then a huge crack appeared, that crack was enough to divide the legion but it formed an island around us, and then I heard a voice in my head saying 'Fire' the voice was feminine, it was the first time I hear it, also it radiated power. So I guessed that it was a god, and as soon as I thought of that word I was engulfed in flames.

I looked to my right and found that Thalia was in the circle of fire with me, I told her after seeing her frightened face "Thalia, we should move" and with that we started walking towards the exit of the camp. Knowing that no one will dare to stand in front of us, they tried to shoot arrows at us but the arrow got charred from the hot flames.

After that all the campers gave up and gave us way because they knew that they couldn't stop us. If I wasn't mistaken Reyna had a look on her face that looks exactly like a look of admiration. "You can't escape from us Percy, the Romans and the Greeks will be looking for you!" Shouted Frank.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Please vote, and comment I promise that I will try my best to make this story better. Your votes and comments really encourage me and inspires me to write more, I love you all :)