Potentia III

This takes place while Neutra and Intrepidus, are both their original selves, bordering their sixth year, four years away from The Switch.

Potentia pov

I woke up with the sound of a knock on my door. Probably Intrepidus, I opened my eyes and pulled the black comforter off me, putting on some slippers, I almost tripped but I regained my balance latching onto my desk, I walked down the stairs, turned on the dim lights, you could hardly see, but being the mistress of darkness has its privileges, I opened the door, and shrieked, there stood my dad, and all my siblings.

"What the bloody hell?" I asked, well shouted, you would too if you were an evil creator in her pjs, luckily these weren't the Batman ones or even worse the Hello Kitty ones, rather the black ones that had a skull in the middle of the shirt and smaller skulls on the pants.

"Um...Surprise?", it was more of a question than a statement.

"May I ask, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked my relatives, seething.

"Where having some family time," said my father," No arguments, go change."

And I did, after 20 minutes of fighting of course. I changed into some ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt and my black converse. I slipped my communicator into my back pocket and grabbed a soda from the mini fridge and opened the door again.

Turns out, I should have stayed in bed, maybe locked my door and turned off every single communication device.

Looking back, it was actually a pretty obvious deception, I mean, family time? Really?

We went to the Throne Room, the place only we and the being invited by us can enter, its only entrance is the great hall a large hall that has a park and stores among other things.

Few Hours Later...

Shouts could be heard all the way from the great hall, people passing by shuddered, the Creators were fighting.

"We cannot just destroy a planet we haven't even visited; you know our rules," yelled Neutra.

"I know the rules, Neutra," Potentia yelled back," I created them, but this planet is too dangerous for us to allow it to keep expanding, they have already gotten to outer space, soon the whole galaxy, then the UNIVERSE!"

"I know you're worried sister, "sighed Neutra,"but Father did warn us, if we left it unattended for too long there would be consequences and guess what here they are the fucking consequences .

Vires interfered," Potentia, we shall visit this planet, you are outnumbered, I'm sorry sister but father did warn us, you specifically."

Potentia stood in outrage, her eyes turning from bright red to crimson, "FINE! We will visit Earth, but don't expect me to be nice with it."

Her siblings nodded in agreement this was probably the best thing they could get out of her. 

Behind her she felt both Tre and Arty sniffle a bit.

Footsteps echoed throughout the hallway.

Potentia halted in front of a door, hesitantly she knocked.

The door opened, and there in all his glory stood Vires.

She brushed past him, shoving him against the door,

" Where is she?"

Her tone made him smile.

" Patience sister, she along with Intrepidus will soon awaken."

" I know Vires, and I apologize for my behavior, I am just...worried, I have always been able to protect you, but this time, I can't be there."

She bowed her head, his gaze softened.