Sage I

Ok so I'm skipping the whole hundred lives thing its too boring and hard to write. I might do some oneshots about those other lives but not now. I will however have flashbacks of previous lives. This is the Potentia's last life though were things get interesting.

YEAR: 2013

Sage opened the window to let the moonlight in. She sat alone in the room while her family celebrated downstairs. Oh, how she hated gatherings. Her mother always made her dress up.

She went downstairs and most of her family greeted her, her father looked at her disapprovingly and went over to her. He harshly whispered," At least pretend to be happy to be here and greet people."

She nearly growled and answered," Yes dad,"

Dragging herself to the living room she greeted all of her relatives who seemed way too happy. After greeting at least ten people she escaped to the bathroom. There she looked in the mirror. Why wasn't she happy? She just wanted to go home, she never really was attracted to this sort of thing.

It might be different, she mused, if I could do what I wanted. I wouldn't go out of control like most would, no drugs and alcohol, okay maybe I would. 

An idea hit her, and she climbed out the bathroom's window and climbed up her treehouse. She changed into an outfit her parents wouldn't be happy about but she was way past the point of caring.

She entered the living room just in time to sing happy birthday, as soon as she stepped into the room her parents noticed her. Most people where gone outside anyways so they wouldn't be really making a scene. Her dad grabbed her arm.

"What the hell are you wearing?" he asked, fuming.

Tears burned at her eyes and her throat closed up. This is what always happens, she thought, even though I try my best at standing up for myself I can't even with my own parents, I'm so pathetic.

"-and you're grounded," her father's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

She was about to submit to their wishes when a voice spoke,

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" it took her moments to realize it was her own voice.

"Excuse me," her father asked in an incredulous tone,"what did you just say?"

She tried to stop, but years of holding back just burst out of her mouth.

"You heard me, most people would love to have a daughter like I am, but you're just not happy with what you have"

"How dare you talk to me like that?" Her father shouted, not caring if they made a scene now.

Her eyed were red, which made her parents step back shocked. Then she lost control and exploded. Quite literally.

Standing were Sage once stood was a girl, with a short boyish haircut, red eyes wearing black skinny jeans tucked in black high tops and a black button silk shirt with a crimson velvet tie around her neck.

People poured inside,wondering what was that explosion.

The immortal smirked at their expressions of fear on some faces and introduced herself.