Potentia IV

Ok I'm sorry if this is short, I really couldnt find a way to make it dramatic and longer so you got stuck with dramatic and short. Sorry. On with the story.

Potentia's Pov

I was just about to reach the Earth's atmosphere when all of a sudden I found myself trapped in a dark room. My eyes widened, the only person that can transport me is my father. I was in deep shit.

"You are correct dear daughter," my father's rare cold voice answered me; he had read my thoughts.

"You were warned Potentia, you very well knew of the consequences, and you knew the punishments."

"But, I am your daughter!" I exclaimed to no avail.

"Yes you are which means you will get a much heavier punishment, as an example."

"But Father-"

"No buts Potentia, or shall I say Hunter, that is your first identity."

"What do you mean?"

"From now on you are an earthling, and will forget everything about being a Creator."

"What?" I was perplexed, if he did so I would interfere with time.

"Yes and the only thing I am able to reveal are your first and last identity, Hunter."

"What happens when I die?" I tried playing it off.

"Then you will be reborn until your siblings reach The Verdict."

I  panicked," No Father you can't do this I'm sorry, I promise I'll-"

"Yes I can and I will, this is for your own good," the room began to spin.

"I'm sorry Sage."

Everything went black.

Human Realm (Earth) Year 1874

The Grand Duchess was screaming in the birthing chamber, her mother and midwife were encouraging her to push and Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh was waiting outside nervous for his first born child.

"Your almost there," reassured her mother, she screamed in obvious pain.

"I can see the head," exclaimed the midwife and soon the baby slid out of her mother's womb.

"It's a girl," the midwife and the mother said in happiness but with a twinge of disappointment.

But the Queen didn't care, the child was healthy and that was all that mattered to her.

"How shall you name her, daughter?"

That's when reality hit her, hard. She came back from the woman who had just given a new life to the world to a Duchess that had to protect her kingdom.

She said to her mother and midwife

"This must never leave this room, do you understand?"

Both women nodded in understanding and the midwife wrapped the child in a blanket.

"Send my husband in," the Grand Duchess requested.

Prince Alfred entered the room, smiling.

"It is a boy, my darling," she lied through gritted teeth. She would make her a boy, her boy. She knew a wizard who knew nearly every spell written in every book.

"What is his name, my love?" inquired the Prince proudly.

"Hunter Alfred William Ernest Albert."

"Prince Hunter of Edinburgh."

And when the Prince left the room in order to breast feed the child, the wizard entered.

"I have been informed by your midwife why you want me here."

"Can you do it?"

"Yes, but at a price," the wizard smirked.

"What is it then?"

"Your child may never marry his physical form is a only a mere disguise."

"Is that all?"

"No, he will die at the age of 25 with no heirs I might add."

She pondered this for a while,

"Agreed"

And the infant girl turned into a son.