tuesday- YAY!

I jumped up at 6:23 and started getting ready for school. I put on my blue and gray shirt with my black skinny jeans and converse. I put my hair in a bun and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to my brothers room to get him up. (He rides on a bus, I don't I ride my bike to school) he was already up. I ran downstairs and my mom had breakfast ready. I ate and got up. "I feel like something big is gonna happen today!" I said. I ran to my bike and took off to school.

I got there and my mom texted me. "Hey I'm sorry but u need to come home around 1 O'clock we have some news for u and your brother!" I thought about it and remembered that must be the big thing that's happening today. I told Naomi, after testing, that I think we are moving but she didn't believe me.

I was so excited and I left school at 1:37 and got home at1:46. Everyone was sitting at the table everything was in boxes. I sat down beside my brother. "So guys we are moving! You will have a new school and a new house!" We both were so happy (me and my brother) everyone stood up and started dancing. I ran upstairs and all of my Stuff was packed. "Guys we are leaving tomorrow!" My mom said running upstairs.

Sorry for the short chapter I had nothing else to write for this day... If h like This one tell me and I may post another chapter today! Love ya thx!