Wednesday-movingday!

We had to get up at 7 in order to get to the new house on time and get everything unpacked. I got up got in the shower and then work my brother up. I got ready and went downstairs. My mom and dad were carrying boxes out to the moving truck. I took all of my boxes from my room down and then helped my brother then we took them to the moving truck. My mom and dad were looking around the house talking about memories. "We brought our 2 kids home here.. They lived there child years here." Black blah blah you probably don't want to hear what they said.....

After a while we got in our car with our mom and my dad drove the moving truck. I fell asleep and don't remember much except for when we were there. It was beautiful it was in the woods except it had so much open space. I couldn't wait to explore. It was nothing but green grass fields and trees, lots and lots of trees. I went behind the house and saw a tree house I figured my brother would want it since I'm not a child but I wanted to see inside it. I climbed up the stairs and looked around nothing in it except one window and it overlooked everything for miles. It was beautiful. I got down and kept walking around where the trees stopped. I got to a big gate it wasn't pretty. It was fenced in. The trees were behind the gate and behind the fence that went down the side. It was obvious they wanted no one in or out of it. The fence was at least 10 feet high! We had our road and it kept going on out to the gate and from there on it was dirt. I wanted to go past.... I opened the gate and tried to go around the curve but before I could my mom called me, "CALI!" I turned and she was standing there. "Dang it." I said. I closed the gate and ran back home. My mom pulled my arm into the back yard where no one could see us. "Cali, I don't want u going past there apparently those are our neighbors and they are 'sketchy'. Don't go past that gate. If u do I will kill u." She said. She looked at me in a stern look. "Ok!" I said. I got mad... She caught me. "Hey go unpack then I will make supper." She said. I went in and went upstairs my brother stole the biggest room but his boxes weren't in there yet so I took it. I started putting stuff in there while he pouted.

About 4 hours later...... I went downstairs to eat supper. Before they gave me and my brother a talk. "Listen.... Cali and Toby u are not allowed to go past the fence over beside the house. U can go anywhere but there. It is dangerous. Toby there is a tree house in the back that is now yours. U will go to school tomorrow the bus comes out here to get u and the boy down the road." My mom said. "Ok." I said.

Hold on I don't think I gave u much about the house.
F. D. R. I. V. E. W. A. Y
E.
N. H. O. U. S. E.
C.
E. TREEHOUSE

Back to the story-
I ate my supper and went to my room. I started looking around the house looking for secret doors. There was none. I loved my room. I had a walk in closet and a big bed and a night stand and a tv and a desk. I layed down and thought about what I would do. My mom came in and scared me to death because I was in my own little world. She sat on my bed. "Hey babe." She said. "Hey mom." I said. "ListEn I'm sorry to be so stern with u and your brother it's just those people out there are dangerous." She said. "HOW DO U KNOW!?" I said sitting up. "Cal.... I- it-" she kept stuttering. "Exactly u just judged them by their drive way. That is not cool mom. Go away." I said rolling over. She touched my back and I pushed her hand away. "Maybe I don't want u to get hurt. What if they are like terrorists, or- or caniballist!" I rolled over. "And what if they are like us looking for a new start compared to our last one." I said. "Cal... We haven't talked about that in a long time and don't bring it up." She said. I knew we handy but I wanted to use it to my advantage... "What if they aren't mean people? What if they are like us who have dealt with- with- you know and they want a new start but they can't because they are constantly judged because of where they live!?" I said. "Like I said what're they are cannibalist?!" She said. I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face off and when I was drying my face off my mom walked in. "I'm sorry hon it's just I don't want them to take my baby's. And I know u are very curious. Just be a good girl and listen to me." She said. "Does dad have a say in this?!" I ask. "Yes and that Is his say. We talked about it." She said. I walked to my room and turned on my tv and started scrolling through the channels. I found one I like and layed on my bed. "Goodnight sweetheart." She said. After a while I fell asleep..... I had a dream about those people. They, in my dream, were really nice people. They were a big family from a bad background. But what if my mom was right?