saturday-uncovered

I got up the next morning and went downstairs. It was 8:23. I sat on the couch and waited for my family to get up. My mom was the first one up. She sat beside me on the couch. "Honey.... Caras sister... I found out last night whilst talking to her mom on Facebook.... Her sister was 6 years old when she got kidnapped. They down know where she is or who took her... U just need to be careful. I understand very one has told u about Aaron. I know what happend last night and I know I can't stop that...." She started to Cry. Cara was right I am gonna hurt everyone. "What if that was Toby." She said. I felt a tear go down my cheek. "I'm sorry I can't help it." I said. I stood up and ran outside. My mom behind me. I ran out to the gate. "NOOO! CALI!" My mom said. I knew she was screaming and crying in pain. I opened the gate and looked back. She was in the ground crying. I ran in the gate and around the corner. 3 cars were in the driveway and the house was dark. It looked like where a murderer would live. Aaron was outside doing something. "Aaron?" I ask. He looked at me shocked. He started coming towards me. I didn't know what he was gonna do... I was scared.... I stood there to see if he was gonna hug me or murder me. He stopped. "U need to go." He said. He was half way between me and his house and I was in the middle of him  and the gate. "What?" I ask. "U. Need. To. Go." He said. I turned and looked at the gate and back at him. I realized he was meaning the gate was closing. "It never opens after it closes." He says. I ran out it but stopped at it. "But I won't be with u." I said. He looked at me. A tear ran down his cheek and I ran out just in time. It was about to close. I squeezed through and my mom looked at me. She was broken. Aaron was broken. I had broken my mom and some thing had broken Aaron. It's that gate. Something about that gate...

My mom went inside. I ran behind her. My dad, brother, and best friend were staring at me int the kitchen. My mom had gone to her room. "What did u do to mom?!" Toby ask. "I- uh- Aaron." I said looking back. "Cali get straight to your room right no and don't come back until I tell u to!" My dad said. I walked up stairs. I sat on my bed and cried thinking about how I had hurt my mom. I heard Cara leave. I ran downstairs and out to the fence where I had smitten before. I sat there and cried. I turned and looked in the woods. I saw Aaron walking towards me. "I must explain." He said. I turned to face him. I stood up. "I'm sorry.... I once a girl or someone comes past that gate they aren't allowed to leave. My dad.... Well uncle... I live with him in that house. He don't want his hands on the deaths of all those girls. He makes me.... Kill them.... And he takes the bodies to 'his room' and they never come out....." He said. "You can come out...?" I said. "I could but then what if someone finds out. He puts pictures of the dead girls in my room and I have to look at them.... Every day.... People think I'm the weird one.... I'm not I'm forced to do this or I will be killed.... I've counted I've killed 12 girls...." He looked at the ground and started crying. "Come out here we will find someone.... Someone to help u.." I said. "I can't... If he was to ever find me he would kill me..." He said. "Let's run away. We can steal money and just disappear from this town. We will run away and makes a life together." I said. "I have my truck and my license." He said. "My parents have the money..." I said, we looked at eachother. "Tonight after everything is straightened out...we will come back here. I will grab my truck and drive out. U can jump in with the money and your clothes and we will go." He said smiling. I blushed. I ran Into the house and started packing. I packed a picture of my family. My phone charger. My clothes. And some other stuff. Toby walked in and I threw the stuff in my closet. " what we're u doing?" He ask. "Unpacking." I said. "U know mom is having a break down right?" He ask. I ran to the stairs. I heard her crying and my dad trying to comfort her. I went back to my room. Tony was in his room playing his xbox. I continued packing and thinking if this was the right decision. I told myself it was but I really didn't know... I was so oblivious.

I wrote a note that said, "dear mom, dad, and Toby... I love u with all of my heart. Thankyou so much for all u do.. U have made my life awesome. I love u with everything in me. I'm sorry but I have decided I'm going to leave with Aaron. I will never forget u.. I love u guys. Have a great life. ~Cali~"

That night after we were put to bed..... I went downstairs and looked around. All the lights were off and no one was awake. I grabbed my stuff and put my note out. I went out the door. Aaron was out waiting on me. I got in. "So we're doing this..." I said. "Yep...." He said. We got out of town about 1 hour later. 4 hours later the sun was coming up. We got out to eat at an old diner. We went in and sat down. "Hello..." The woman said. "Hello.. Can u give me the directions to North SHore?" He ask. "Yeh you gonna continue down this road and after a while u gonna Hit the city." She said. "Thankyou and we will have bacon and pancakes." I said.