Confessions

Ever since the Glitter Force has won against the Bad End Quartet, everything has been peaceful since then. No destruction would come to land. No flying fairytale bad guys on the loose. And no Buffoons destroying the world. Everything was fine, but there was only one thing the Glitter Force couldn't stand up against
Can you guess what it was?
School.

"Alright students!" The teacher shouted, "We have a long day ahead of us! First period is History!" Then she started explaining what to do. Emily, to start, was really bored. She was quietly talking to Candy, who was secretly in her School bag. Kelsey was even more bored than Emily. She was playing with bits of scrunched up paper.

Lily, however, was able to keep herself entertained, by doodling. But April and Chloe were all alert of todays schedule. This was definitly getting boring.

After ak long day of School, the day has ended and the five girls dashed out the School. "Phew! Thank goodness that was over!" Kelsey said with a satisfying sigh.
"Yep, I couldn't last another minute listening to that." April said.
"Me neither!" Lily giggled.
"I have an idea! Slumber party at my house!" Emily cheered, the others agreed and made way to Emily's house.

"What now.." April asked, setting her stuff down.
"Ugh, I want to fight again. You know!" Emily whined.
Candy agreed, "Yeah!"
Chloe laughed, "Yes but we have no one to fight against."
"True, I sure do miss that, Furball.." Emily sighed.
"Me too.." Lily said, but then they realised that they said that out loud, "Did I say that out loud?!" Both said in unison.
The other girls chuckled, "Sorta?"

Emily blushed madly as well as Lily. But then it came down to them, "You like Ulric too?!" Emily and Lily looked at each other competitively. "Hmph!" And turned away from each other.
"Look girls, we can work this out.." Kelsey said.
"Oh yeah?! It's not like you like one of the Bad End Generals." Lily complaint. But surprisingly, Kelsey blushed. April gasped.
"So you do!"
"Which General?!" Chloe asked.
"Uh, umm.. B..Brute." Kelsey said, blushing.

"Wow. Brute huh?" Chloe smirked.
"H..Hey! It's true, I do l..like him!" Kelsey shouted.
"Who do you like then Chloe?" April smirked back, defending Kelsey. Chloe has a shade of pink on her face. She covered her face with her hair quickly,
"Wh..Who said I l..like any General..?"
"She does!" Kelsey gasped.
"Come on Chloe." Emily bragged.
"Umm, it's." Chloe sighed and let it out, "I..I like Rascal! Okay?!" But then covered her mouth quickly and blushed a storm.

"Oh, so Miss Student Vice~President has the hots for the Joker of the group, eh?" April teased.
"A-April..." Chloe whined, gently shoving her. "He's cute.." Chloe thumb twiddled.
Kelsey grinned, "Well, seems like we all have interests. Sorry April."
"It's quite alright." April chuckled.
"Seems like you all made your confessions." Emily said.
"But, what if. They don't like us back..." Lily asked, worried.
After all, they were Bad End Generals. They can't fall in love!
Can they?

(Author's note)
Here you all go my Lovelies!
Next chapter!
Danionette