Dark Love

It was another dark day in the shadow realm. The four Bad End Generals were slumping and sulking in each others rooms.

The big bad wolf, who thought he was stronger than anyone, was defeated by the 'unstoppable' Glitter Force. He laid there, wondering what to do.

The large, red demon sat down on a stool. He as well, was defeated.

A green witch was up mixing up potions. Still stressed out by how she was defeated by the Glitter Force.

Then finally, a jester laid down on his bed. Holding up five cards, resembling the Glitter Force.

"No!" The four screamed in unison. They all marched out their rooms and gathered in the Dark Lobby.

The wolf crashed his hands loud upon the table, "We can't let those 'Glitter Girls' win against us!"
"I second that! No one defeats us!" The red demon shouted.
The witch screached, "We need to go out there again!"
The jester agreed, "Then it's decided. We'll go back and surely defeat them!" He held up five colourful cards. "These cards resemble the Glitter Force. Go ahead, Ulric. Choose you're target!"

Ulric grinned and grabbed the Pink and Yellow card. "I'll take blonde-y and Pinky! I can take down both of them!"
"My turn Rascal!" Red demon pleaded.
"Be my guest Brute." Rascal held the three remaining cards to Brute.

Brute snatched the red one off of him, "Fire head is going down!"
Rascal looked down at the green and blue cards, "I'll take down,
'Little Miss Breeze'" He took the blue card and made it levitate in the air.

"How about me you little Joker!!!" The short, stumpy witch yelled. Rascal looked down at her.
"Oh, I forgot Brooha. You're taking Spring. Is that okay short lady?" Rascal teased. Then Ulric and Brute burst into laughter, Rascal joined in.

Brooha's eyes twitched in anger. She said a spell and turned her young. Her body had a fit shape, and her hair was a light shade of green.
"Who are you calling, SHORT?!" Brooha raged. The three Generals stopped laughing and gave a nervous chuckle. "That's what I thought!" Brooha decided to stay in her young form. Then she took the green card off of Rascal's hand.

"So. We've chosen our targets?" Raacal said.
The others announced, "Yes!"
"Then, let's go take them down!" Rascal shouted.

As they were about to teleport Brooha stopped them, "Wait just a second boys!"
"Huh?" They mumbled.
"Come on Brooha! I have Fire Freak to get rid of!" Brute said desperately.
Brooha crossed her arms and smirked, "Why is it that you three were allowed to choose first?"

The three blushed by what she said. "I-I dunno what you're talking about!" Ulric yelled, trying not to sound embarrassed.
"REALLY? Then how come I was last to choose my target?"
"Uuhh...."
Brooha couldn't help but burst out laughing, "You three are 'In Love'!!!!" She teased.

"IN LOVE?! No way!!" Rascal retorted.
"WE can't fall in love!" Ulric screamed.
"Oh yeah?! Well explain why I was last to choose. Or even, I wasn't allowed to choose!" Brooha yelled.

The guys sweated, struggling to find another excuse. But failed miserably,
"F-Fine..." Brute announced.
Rascal hesitated, "W-We do....have crushes..." He rubbed his neck with his hand.
"See, I knew it..!" Brooha mocked, "Well? Who are they boys?"
The three hesitated. "I-I like two of the Glitters. L-Lucky and P-Peace..." Ulric blushed.
"I l-like...Glitter S-Sunny.." Brute covered his blushing face with his arms.
Rascal crossed his arms and blushed, "I like..Glitter B-Breeze..."

Brooha smirked and stood up straight, getting ready to leave. "Great. Let's go! 'Lover Boys'! I have 'Sporty Girl' to take down!" Then she teleported ahead of the boys.

"Uugh! Don't you just hate that Brooha?!" Brute screeched.
"Yeah!" Ulric raged.
Rascal rolled his eyes, "Whatever, let's just focus to what we need to do!"

They agreed with laze and teleported to the world.

The Generals and love?
How is that possible?
Is this the start of True Love?

(Author's Note)
Yay!
I'm sorry I haven't updated this for a while. I've been busy with my life. Soo....
Yep.
Hope you enjoy this!
Dani~Chan