Secrets Unfolded

"You ALL better have an explanation for this!!!!"

~

The Precure's eyes widened: filled with surprise and shock. A disturbing silence gushed through the air, making each one of them grow on edge. The glares of their families nerved them. The girls and Generals were so caught up in their acts that they had forgotten about them. Better yet, it was just getting a little awkward. To break up the silence, the orange Precure raised her hands in the air. "...what on earth are you doing here?!" Cure Sunny cried, seeing Genki march over in anger.

"Oh, yeah?" He crossed his arms and snarled, eyeing Akaoni. Feeling, somewhat, intimidated, the troll tensed and diverted his gaze from the young boy. "I'll have you know that I haven't the slightest clue, sis!!" After a few moments, his face scrunched up in brief confusion. "Wait, what am I doing here..?" He muttered to himself.

Shaking her head, the pink-haired mother spoke up. "That's not what's important!" Iyuko grunted, shaking her head disapprovingly. The better question is: what on earth is going on here?" Following her question, she pointed a finger around the room that they were in.

"M..Mother, please..." Trying to relax, Cure Happy began to laugh. Of course, it did not last long as the stern look of her mother scared her. Furthermore, a fearful whine came from the wolf General. Never in his life had he met someone as stubborn as the Precure; now he understood where Cure Happy got her stubbornness from.

"Nao!" Haru and Keita wailed, launching themselves at Cure March which made them topple onto the floor. Taken aback, the green Precure squealed and grunted.

"I want to go home, Nao!!" Yuuta panicked- more spooked than anything with the strange creatures lurking in the room. Holding Kouta in his arms, he hushed the baby back to sleep as he was beginning to croon softly. Overwhelmed with everything, Cure March yelped and struggled to keep herself upright.

"S..Stop, I..I can't b..breathe!!" Gasping for air, the eldest sister fought against their strong grips on her.

As that was going on, the final Midorikawa sibling was busy admiring the green witch: who appeared to be uneasy in her presence. "Oh, wow..." Hina breathed, awed instead of frightened, "...you look so amazing!"

Catching her off guard, the witch flinched. "..." she was lost for words- expecting the child to flee to her sister. Regarding her surroundings, Majorina's sweat dropped. "...you do not fear me, child..?"

"I feel like I should, but you look so much like the characters in my manga!" She grinned, jumping on the spot rather excitedly. "I've always wanted to meet one of them in real life. My name is Midorikawa Hina! It's such a pleasure to meet you, miss witch!!"

Perplexed, Majorina nodded slowly and pulled off her best smile. "Ehehe..." Flicking her gaze over to Cure March, she blinked cluelessly. Now sat up, the female giggled nervously and shrugged.

On the other hand, as they were still trying to sort things out, the Aoki siblings were very much on edge. Already, Junnosuke didn't like the Joker and didn't fancy how friendly he and his sister were acting towards each other. On the other hand, Cure Beauty was still fazed with that fact that she had forgotten entirely that Joker had trapped her brother (along with the other Precure's families) inside the yellow nosed Akanbes. Standing with only a few paces away from another, they shared the same look. "You better have an explanation for this, Reika. I do not approve of such behaviour you were showing."

"I..I..." she gritted her teeth, feeling the blush creep to her cheeks, "...it's nothing for you to be concerned about..I'm fine."

"Reika," Junnosuke named, a crease forming between his eyebrows, "there is definitely something wrong here."