...Stronger

"AKANBE!!!" The five Yellow Nosed Akanbe's boomed.
The Smile Precure growled back.

"Oh dear.. Lost for strategies already?" Majorina teased, resting on top her Akanbe.

March's eye twitched in anger as she said, "Can't. Take. No more!!" She bolted forward screaming, "Give them back!!"
"March! Don't!!" Her friends wailed.
"March!!" Candy squealed.

As March ran forward, the Akanbe ran in too as it hammered her down. "AKANBE!!!" It bellowed as March came shooting down.
"March!" Sunny cried, running under her and catching her before she hit the ground.

"Hey!!" Happy yelled. She looked at Peace and Beauty as she nodded. They nodded back. The three got together and ran into Majorina's Akanbe, kicking it over.
"You go Smile Cure!!! ~Kuru." Candy cheered, jumping up and down.

"Eh?!" Majorina shouted, toppling over the Akanbe.
"A-Akanbe!..." The Akanbe cried softly.

"Hah! Take that!" March pointed a finger to the Majorina on the floor. Sunny helped March get back onto her feet.
Sunny stuck her tongue out.

"You call that attack? Pathetic!!" Happy and Candy teased as Peace and Beauty giggled. Candy went onto Happy's head.

Majorina growled angrily at the three. But it slowly disappeared, forming a smirk. "Well, prepare for a kick in yourselves.."

The girls raised a brow, turning round as they gasped.
"Surprise!!!" Akaoni yelled, as the Akanbe raised its fist above the girls.

The girls shrieked as it came slamming down.
"Don't. You. DARE!!!" Two voices screamed, using their strength to hold up the fist. Scared but relieved, the three looked up to their saviors. Sunny and March.

"Thank goodness!" Peace thanked, taking a deep breath in and out.
"N-No mentioni-ing!!" March panted from holding up the fist.

"Wh-Why don't we get away from under h-here?" Sunny sweated, loosing balance a little. The girls nodded, running out in the open as Sunny and March threw the Akanbe onto it's back. Knocking Akaoni off.

"A-Akan!!" It cried as it fell.
Akaoni got up slowly as it looked over to the knocked over Akanbe, "AKANBE!!!" He yelled as he got on top as the Akanbe got up

Joker chuckled, "Looks like we underestimated your strength.."
Crossing his arms.

"But our Akanbe's are stronger than before; now they contain something... 'Special'." Wolfrun snickered.

"Shut it!" Beauty snapped, giving a glare.
Happy glared too, "Yeah! No matter how strong you get; you'll loose!!"
Candy nodded quickly.

"You really feel 'toughed up'. Now don't you?" Majorina smirked widely.
March growled.

"They do!" Akaoni teased.
Sunny huffed in anger, "Watch what you're saying Demon!!"

The four Generals got around the five Cures as the Akanbe's held their fists high. "Akanbe!!!" It boomed loudly again.
"~Kuru?!" Candy shivered, hiding inside of Happy's neck.

But instead of clamoring down in fear, Happy lowered her stance.
"Happy! Get down!" March shouted with worry. Slowly, Happy turned and winked, giggling quietly. Whispering, "Got it.." Turning back to the raging Bad Enders.

"What's she going to do?" Peace asked quietly.
Beauty responded, "Perhaps the, Element of Surprise?"
March and Sunny grinned, "Happy. Is brilliant at that.."

Happy looked up at the Bad Enders; smiling.
"Lower down Cure Happy!!" Wolfrun spat.
Joker spoke after, "You wanna die first?" Majorina and Akaoni laughed wickedly.

Happy smiled, "You are all Bad Enders.." She nodded, "..Give us. The bad end." She spread her arms out, as if she were to embrace someone.

"If that's what you want Cure Happy.." Wolfrun licked his lips. He nodded to the other Generals as he ordered his Akanbe to attack.

The yellow noses raised their balling fists high. Before they could hammer it down. Happy smirked and nodded to her friends. Swiftly, they got up and got together, back to back with closed eyes.

"Now Akanbe!!!!!" The four screamed.
It followed it's orders and hammered their fists down. "AKANBE!"
As it came slamming down, something got in the way.

"Huh?" Their smirked faces got washed away.

A bright rainbow aura surrounded them.
"Attack now!! ~Kuru." Candy jumped up and down. Their eyes shot open as they held their wands up high.

"Precure!" The girls called, jumping up.

"Royal Rainbow!!!" Powering up, a huge fire Phoenix summoned.

"Burst!!!!" Their voices all came as one, holding their wands out as the Phoenix obediently shot a spiralling ball of magic to the Bad Enders.

Howling and screeching in pain, the Bad End Generals got knocked down.
"AKANBE!!!" Wailed the Yellow noses, as they slowly disappeared.

Panting and sweating, the Precure fell down onto the ground, gradually turning into their normal Precure uniform. They all looked round and saw the Generals, defenceless, in their normal looks.

"Yay Precure!!!! ~Kuru." Candy clapped with joy. The girls smiled at each other, to a job well done.

But their happiness faded away quickly, turning into anger instead, as they glared at the Generals. Nodding to one another, they separated to make way to the Generals.

Wolfrun's eyes slowly opened, turning over to see Happy and Peace in front of him, snarling.

Akaoni backed up to a wall as Sunny was face to face with him; as he had did to Sunny.

March growled as Majorina cowered down in fear; as she did to March.

Joker's eyes widen in fear as Beauty had tackled him down; as he did to Beauty.

They were going to attack their moves but the Generals did something that made the girls stop. It wasn't attacking; nor anger.

But sadness. The Precure's eyes widen, seeing the small streaks of water trailing down. Tears.

What have the Precure done?

(Author's Note)
YESSSS!!!!! ANOTHER ONE DONE!!!!
Ahem.
So yep. Thanks for all the support on here guys and girls! But I can say, it's comig to an end...
STAY TUNED
~Dani 💕