Together...

Happy and Peace cowared down against the wall. They both slowly began to cry, but Wolfrun was snarling and growling. "You two should DIE!!" He spat, "You don't deserve the Good Ending!"
Peace cried hard but Happy held her close, "No...! Smile Precure have to protect the earth and keep the Smiles on everyone's face.." Candy spoke up.

"Shut up!!" Wolfrun snarled at her. Peace sniffed a little and wiped a tear away. She looked straight at him.
"C-Candy. Is right, w-we have to protect the
S-Smiles of everyone.." Peace screamed. Happy smiled at her.

They both stood up, hand in hand. Wolfrun rolled his deep blue eyes,
"Like that's gonna do anything Girlies.. What a waste of Stamina..."
With tears dripping from their eyes, Happy screamed, "It's not a waste! We'll do ANYTHING to protect our precious Smiles!"
"And no one. Can stop us!!" Peace exclaimed. They shot their hands into the air as a bright pink and yellow aura shone around them.
"Go Precure ~Kuru!!" Candy squealed.

Wolfrun covered his eyes as he groaned from the light. It was so strong, he got knocked back onto the floor as his eyes closed.

"He's unconcious Peace.." Happy whispered.
Peace nodded wiping her tears away, "We gotta help the other girls. The three remaining Generals must be with them.."
"Akaoni must be with Sunny. Majorina must be with March. And Joker must be with Beauty? ~Kuru." Candy suggested.
"Why ' you think that?" Happy asked.
Candy giggled, "Crush wise. ~Kuru."
The girls giggled and left to find their friends.

"C-Cure Happy...C-Cure Peace.." He looked round and saw that they'd forgot to release Miyuki's Mother, "Well, well, looks like they forgot a special someone..." He smirked, snarling his way towards her.

°••°••°••°

Akaoni squeezed her tighter, "Not so tough anymore Sunny.."
Sunny struggled to remove his hand from her throat. But he was much stronger. Sweating, she began to cry.
"L-Let me go Akaoni!" She tried to scream but it just made her throat hurt more.
"Why would I do that Dear Sunny? Everyone know that you have no chance against me." Akaoni teased her, "And besides, why are you named, 'Cure Sunny'?"

"What are y-you saying? Aargh!" She cried, struggling for breath.
Akaoni smirked, "If you're named Cure Sunny, you burn everything down into a crisp."
Sunny was stunned to what he said, "That. Isn't true.. Aagh!" She winced, "The sun brings joy and happiness to everyone.." Akaoni growled and squeezed tighter.

Sunny's vision was begining to blur but she didn't bail from it, she fought it. "I won't. GIVE UP!!" Then suddenly, a huge glowing aura shone around her, making Akaoni lose his grip. Throwing him onto the ground.

"The sun is a dazzling, stunning thing, but it's hot. It provides warmth in all that need it." Sunny's eyes shot wide open, "But it doesn't, EVER burn anyone or anything! You are wrong!" Sunny jumped up and kicked Akaoni fulp force on the face. He groaned loudly before he collapsed unconcious on the floor.

As Sunny breathed heavily, she heard two familiar voices, "Sunny!!" The high voice called. She turned round and saw Happy, Candy and Peace!
Smiling, she ran into their arms, "Happy! Candy!! Peace!!" The three girls had a group hug.

Candy sat on her head, " ~Kuru."
"Did the same happen to you?" She parted the hug. The two girls nodded.
"Wolfrun paid us a visit." Peace sighed.
"We gotta go and help the other girls. They must be in danger." Happy said. Sunny smiled and followed the girls.
"Next stop, Cure March!"