Sexual Encounter

Warning: This chapter may be explicit to some.

***Tara's POV***

He then resumed kissing and rubbing on me all over, attempting to take off my clothes, which I wouldn't let him do.

"If you don't cooperate this won't go as smoothly," Duff said to me.

"I know, I know," I sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Let's go to the room," he said.

I agreed and followed him up to the room, tying a towel around myself.

We made it up and as soon as he closed the door behind him, he rushed up to me and started kissing me again.

He threw off my towel, as well as my shirt, and threw me on the bed.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he was kneeling in between my legs. He started to kiss my neck and kissed me all the way down to my thighs. He even kissed my inner thighs as he took off my shorts.

He started move his mouth closer and closer to my area and before he successfully got there, I squealed.

"Whoa there. What the fuck was that?" he said, moving his head away from my legs, looking up at me.

I didn't say anything and stared at him in embarassment.

"I don't think that was a moan... was it?" he questioned in confusion.

"No. I fucking squealed," I admitted.

"Of... excitement?"

"No. Of like... nervousness."

"Why are you nervous?" he laughed, sitting next to me on the bed.

"I don't know Duffy. As much as I hate you, you still make me nervous," I shyly said, not looking at him.

"I'm just that much of a beast in bed, huh?" he proudly said.

"No," I joked back, finally looking at him.

"Are you going to let me finish?" he asked, staring down at my legs.

"I don't know... you do know that I'm hot a huge fan of that... type of sex," I answered.

"Fuckin' Tara man," he said with a slight chuckle, shaking his head, "the bitch won't let me eat her out."

"Duff! Bleck. That just sounds nasty."

"You never let me do it. C'mon, I can't be that bad at it," he argued.

"I don't think you'll be bad at it. I just... I don't know. I don't like it."

"You've never had it done before," he retorted.

"Maybe we should just stick to kissing tonight," I suggested.

"Let's at least have sex," he pleaded.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"Uh... no."

"Then no. The last thing we need right now is a baby Mckagan."

"Well then... can you at least blow me?"

"Duff, come on now. You're acting like a horny seventeen year old virgin. Stop being so desperate."

"Tara, come on! It's not my fault I want to have a sexual encounter with my hot wife. We never have those anymore."

"Can't you see I'm not in the mood?" I snapped.

He shook his head and took a large breath, running his fingers through his hair.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go shower," he told me as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

I watched him walk away and took a deep breath. I felt bad for snapping like that, I am just majorily on edge.

I heard the shower turn on and I looked down at my hands and knew what I had to do.

****
I waited for about 5 minutes and I made my way to the bathroom. I opened the door and headed to the shower, stripping off all my clothes. I opened the curtain and got in the shower, behind Duff.

He turned around and crashed straight into me, causing him to jump.

"Dammit, Tara! You scared me!" he exclaimed.

"You made me feel like an asshole back there," I told him, putting my hands around his neck.

"Well. What now?" he smirked, putting his hands on my hips.

"I'm scared to have sex, Duff. We have no protection," I said.

"I know, I understand," he said, now slightly laughing, "anal?"

"Hell no! I'd rather you do what you were tryna do earlier," I replied.

"Alright, let me do it then," he said, getting ready to go down.

"Whoa there, buddy," I said, pulling him back up, "we ain't doin' that either."

"Then what are we gonna do?" he asked impatiently.

"Damn. You want me so badly," I smirked.

"More than ever baby," he licked his lips, water running all down his body, since he was the one facing it.

"All I'll offer for right now is a hand job. Possibly a blow job," I told him.

"I'd prefer blow job. But whatever you do sexually to me, I'm okay with," he responded.

I giggled and started to kiss his lips, slowly moving one hand down to his crotch. Once I got there, I grabbed it and started to give him a hand job.

He was kissing my neck while I was doing it, which I guess he likes doing now, and seemed like he was satisifed with my performance.

After a bit I decided to get down and give him a blow job, because I knew how much he was killing for one.

****
When I finished we looked into each other's eyes and he smiled.

"I miss us being sexy and scandalous like this," Duff told me.

"Ooo, sexy and scandalous huh?" I teased.

"Yes baby," he smirked, caressing my cheek with his hand.

I smiled back and kissed his hand that was caressing me.

"Only you can look as pretty as you do now with all that makeup running down your face," he said.

"Nah. You look pretty beautiful with your black eyeliner all over the place too," I chuckled.

"Fuck you," he smiled, pulling me in to make out again.