Chapter 6

This is how I imagine Scarlet with Ashley and Jasmine. Ashley is Ashley and Selena is Jasmine.

Scarlet

That night I was just chilling in my bedroom, watching Netflix, and eating take-out in comfy clothes.

Room goals tbh

I paused from watching Mulan (my favorite movie) when I heard my door knock. I hurried over and opened the door to reveal Ashley smiling, arms open, and a big suitcase by her side.

"Ash!" I greeted her with a big hug followed by an exchange of squeals.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." She said in a sobbing manner. I rolled my eyes as we parted.

"It's only been a month." I chuckled letting her inside and helping with her stuff and leading her to the guest bedroom next door from mine.

"Here you are, it's yours." I said, setting down her luggage, and she started walking around the room in awe.

" I said, setting down her luggage, and she started walking around the room in awe

"Oh my god, I love it!" She hugged me again super tightly.

"I'm...glad." I said between breaths.

She sat down on the bed and motioned me to sit beside her. I skipped over and plopped down next to her.

"I've already gotten a job interview at Forever XXI in the nearest mall tomorrow, so I don't think you'll need to worry about me." She said, clapping her hands. My eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, I think I know what mall you're talking about. I just got a job there!" We exchanged yet another squeal.

"Well, we should get some rest now. It's pretty late, and you must be tired from your flight." I said, making Ash pout.

"Aw, but I slept a lot on the plane. Let's stay up longer." I shook my head.

"I have to go to work at the fashion house tomorrow." I got up and walked towards the door, pausing and turned back.