First Move

Ashtons pov

"hi.." i said awkwardly "hey" mikey said taking a step closer. "remember me?" he said giving me the hottest grin ive ever seen in my life.. wait what. "yeah.. i do actually" i said snapping back and rolling my eyes. "what are you guys doing here?" madison asked. "um. same thing as you are dancing maybe? we wanted to try out.." linsey said shooting her smart alik response back at madison. "oh cool show us what you got" jason finally said. "um.. dont you need to teach us the choreography then we show you that we got it down?" emily asked. "right okay" they showed us a small portion of a dance they did in Wherever you wannu go music video we learned it and got it down perfectly. my messy bun was now a knot in my head hanging to the side and falling apart by the time we finished. "wow, yall have the potential to actually dance here!" mikey finally said giving me a wink. THAT WAS SO HOT. stop it Ashton thats weird and he is totally out of my department. "come back tomorrow and we will see how you roll in the classes" louis says. "okay" emily said.

as we were just about to walk out the door i felt a hand tap me and i turned around to see it was mikey. "hey, um...c-c-an i get-t your numb-ber" mikey asked he seemed shy to ask me that! "um. yeah. yeah sure." i took his phone put my number in and while i was doing that he ran off to go get water. so i looked through his pictures just wondering and trying to catch up on what he has been doing. mostly flexing in the mirror with his abs showing. he was adorable. something made me stop scrolling.. when i saw a picture of me and mikey hugging. we were like 5 years old. i cant believe he still had that picture of us. i saw him coming back so i tapped that picture cropped it and set it as my contact photo. "here ya go" i said. "thanks are you free tonight?" he asked me. AH YES YES I WAS. wait stop freaking out. he is your ex bestfriend thats gross. "yes why?" i asked. "well me and the boys were all going to go to the beach tonight you can bring emily and linsey too if you want" he said smiling looking down at me. "yeah okay that would be fun" "okay i will text you the details!" he said smiling bigger.

when i walked out i asked the girls if the beach would be fun with all the boys and they agreeded.

A/N just cause im in a pissy mood doesnt mean i cant be nice and right yall a chapter:***** BUT i will write tomorrow. hopefully. comment down below what you think will happen next or if you like the story so farrr. love yall and goodnight wherever you are

instagram- ashtonjensen

-Ashton x