The Big Day

3days later

Linsey's pov

BOOTS!! Oh my gosh I'm going to miss my baby boots! I said to my cat. Thanks for the best times ever I love you boots! "Bye mom, thanks for everything you have taught me a lot and thank you for this opportunity, I appreciate it. I love you!" I said to my mom "No problem Linsey, be careful see you soon. And just like that I was gone. I walked out of my house and waited for Emily's mom to come and take me, Emily, and Ashton to the airport. I promised myself I wouldn't cry but my tears couldn't help but overflow my eyes and swam down my face. I wiped them away knowing my dad was still at work and I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to him.. Until I felt a stirn hand on my shoulder. "Dad!" I said wiping my tears away. "I love you Linsey and I hope all goes well in California, come visit often please, and please be careful" he said. "I love you too, and I will try, thank you dad" I said between a few sobs. Then I heard a honk and let go of my dad and went into the car not daring to take one look back..

Ashton's pov

"Bye mum I love you so much" I say hugging her as tight as I could. "Thanks mum for everything." I said holding my tears back. When my mum let go my dad came in for a hug and said "I love you and hope all goes well." "Thanks dad I love you so much. "Bye Morgan I love you" "love you sissy" and when I heard a honk outside I knew it was time to go. I looked back waved one more time and hopped in the car and wiped away my tears. "it's okay girls" said Mrs Cheryl. "just think in the next 5 hours your going to already be dancing. Don't worry I have faith in you all. I'm very proud of how you all are all taking this." She said. We were all teary eye, and our eyes were puffy, thank God I didn't wear mascara or I would look like a drag queen!

Emily's pov

I was overwhelmed, sad, exited, and scared all in one. Pulling up to the airports drop off section was chaotic and overwhelming. I got out of the car opened the trunk and pulled out our luggage. My mom and the other girls came around to help me, when we got everything out of the trunk my mom looked like she was about to burst into tears. "I love you Emily. I believe you can do this. Can't wait to see you on ABDC this next season." She said into my ear. I said my goodbyes and again just like that. Me, Ashton, and Linsey were off we walked through baggage, through security, and sat and waited to board the plain.

Ashton's pov

4 hours into the flight I was getting desperate, I'm very cluster phobic so I needed to move around and get away from people, obviously I couldn't do that. So I sat there an listens to music. I love indie music so I had to listen to Lana del rey. Me and Linsey loved her! I plugged my headphones and ended up falling asleep. I woke up to Emily and Linsey in my face yelling that the we landed and need to get off the plane now. When I got off the plane I looked around the LAX airport. And oh my gosh it was huge!! There were people everywhere swarming from left and right. I almost felt dizzy. We were walking out of the airport to meet my aunt. She had 2 houses here and let us have her other one. When she arrived we hopped in the car and drove for about I'd say 45 minutes to our new home. The house was huge. It had 9 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a gigantic basement, a pool in the backyard with a hot tub, and a water slide. It had 4 stories. This house was the biggest house i have ever seen. And the fact I'm going to be living it in it is crazy to think.

Aunt Lilys pov

"welcome home girls! I hope you like it. I'm going to be coming over every Wednesdays, Sundays, and Mondays! Just to be checking g in on you! I will pay for the bills and I left you all your own credit card for $800 on it. Spend it wisely! I have to run so I will meet you all next week see ya!" I walked out of the house hoping that when my returning comes that it wouldn't be a teenager mess and it would be decent enough for me to manage.

Emily's pov

I was walking around picking my room, when I found a decent size room. It was big and had a mirror for dancing on one side with a dance floor,then it was carpet on the other side with a bed, and a dresser. My room color was a pastel blue and my bed sheet was a sand color accented with a blue sequins pillow and more shades of blue pillows. I had a walk in closet with an island in the middle of it to put all my accessories on. I started unpacking and decorating my room.

Linsey's pov

I picked a room similar to Emily's except my wall color was a purple. I had a dance side and a bed side. My bed sheet was a pearl white with purple ombred pillows. My closet was a walk in with an island I. The middle same as Emily's. I started unpacking and and hanging my clothed in color order. I hurried up on unpacking because I knew Ashton and Emily where fast at that and after we were all done we were going to go look for a professional dance company place to dance and apply at.

Ashton's pov

Out of all the rooms I picked a room with a whole dance room but I didn't want a normal bed so I found a room with a window bed. My room was a light burgundy with a walk in closet with an island in the middle. My window bed out looked the pool, and was a white bedspread with sequined pillows on it. I walked around and started decorating. I didn't want to unpack. So I hung some lights and put a saying on my wall it quoted "Dance is the hidden language of the soul" I hung lights all around it a stepped back, I realized I need to unpack.

A/N main part is coming up soon;) haha I hope y'all are enjoying it! I will update soon love y'all

-Ashton x