One Amazing Mistake

Chapter One

Ashton's pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP. I slammed my snooze button and realized that within 3 days school was out, I lay there thinking that within 3 days me, Emily, and Linsey were all moving to California within 3 days. All of this was coming so fast, it feels that just yesterday us girls were taking our first dance lesson in the New Jersey Theatre of Dance. We have lived here since we were born, and wanted to move to California to peruse our dancing careers. Thinking I would be moving my whole life in 3 days was so crazy to think abou- BEEP BEEP BEEP. OMG IT'S 7:40 IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!! I hopped out of bed and realized I couldn't take a shower do to the time, so I washed my face and went straight to my makeup, it was nothing special, I applied my concealer then my BB cream, after I put my powder on then I went to my eyes and put MAC's paint pot on my eyelids, it was a white champagne color, then I got my naked 2 palet and got the color naked to and put it in my crease, after that I got my eyeliner and winged out my eyes, for the finishing touch I applied to many generous cotes of mascara. I put my babylips on and went straight to my hair. Since I didn't wash it I it it in a loose braid. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit, I wore my brandy Melville shirt that said New York written on the top, it was a gray crop top, then I wore my high waisted black jeans with my combat boots. To top it off I put my magenta beanie on and headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple and a granola bar and headed to school.

~~~~

In School

Emilys pov

When i arrived at school i immediently i got so anxious and exited. 2 DAYS TILL ME ASHTON AND LINSEY MOVE TO CALIFORNIA. I cant believe that it was actually going to happen and was coming so fast! I was lost in my daydream until somebody tapped me on the shoulder. It was Ashton and Linsey. "Hey" they both said. "Hey!" i said. "THinking about Cali againn?" Linsey asked. "I mean obviously, why wouldnt i?" i replied back. "Im seriously so exited its all i've been thinking about!" Ashton said. RIIINGGG. "haha okay well lets get to class" i said. As Linsey and Ashton started walking ahead of me i ran to the my locker to touch my self up. I replied some mascara and pulled my black studded high waisted shorts up and messed with my crop top a little to make it more flowy, i then bent down and tied up my high tops and grabbed my books and rushed to class!

Still Emilys pov

when i walked into science class my teacher stopped talking and said "Your late ginsberg." I said my appolgies and took my seat next to Linsey and Ashton.

Linseys pov

When the three of us were walking home from school i literally stripped down i took my high waisted white shorts off to leave me in my spandex, then took my loose sweater and yanked it off reavealing my cropped spaghetti shirt. Ashton and Emily looked at me like i was a stripper or something. "What?" i asked seriously. "Oh nothing its not like your stripping in the middle of the street or anything" said Ashton. "Your just jealous you cant look that good stripping" i cooed back. "Um.. you looked unstable" said Emily. We all laughed and carried on until we got back home.

A/N Hey ya'll! sorry this was kind of boring I PROMISE IT WILL GET WAYYY INTRESTING but for now here ya go(; i will update whenever i can i dont have a certain day i update i will do it whenever i can!(: hope ya'll enjoy

Love you x -Ashton